Usher in a new era in NJ horse racing, Meadowlands opening under private ownership.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
First race in a little while at the Big M, first time under a private guy.

Jeff Gural saved this place, the governator wanted to shut it down and gural said NO!

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: Usher in a new era in NJ horse racing, Meadowlands opening under private ownership.

Where do you currently reside, FK?

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated
Re: Usher in a new era in NJ horse racing, Meadowlands opening under private ownership.

same for me...had tetrick at a price in the first got roughed up and chalk followed him up did no work and went by.....second for me............lol.....glad theyre back tho

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

same for me...had tetrick at a price in the first got roughed up and chalk followed him up did no work and went by.....second for me............lol.....glad theyre back tho

Keep in mind that the track is new...they banked the turns this year to help closers. Speed was too dominant.....there could be a bunch of longshots sweeping up from the back tonight, keep that in mind.

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated

Christie the clown couldn't close it although he tried.Major renevations coming here in the future.

The existing grandstand is coming down and they're moving it to where the existing backstretch is(as well as making it half the size)This place really needed the slots though-see aqueduct.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I love harness racing under the lights.

If only I could beat the ponies...