Alright, VD, I'll give you Pacquiao +110

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: Alright, VD, I'll give you Pacquiao +110

Not according to you. I said Mayweather would close @ -140, and you said it'd be nowhere near that number. Take the bet. It's a gift.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

At the time, the fight was going to take place...lots of stuff happeneing now for the odds to go up, especially with Pac Mans recent poor showing...

Now your boy might go to jail and the fight will never come about....

Look at kinger the hypocrite, trying to make a wager and give the other guy a bad number:LMAO

Kinger, i dont like seeing you try to take advantage of my buddies around here....shoot him a fair number

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

If anyone is ducking, it's Pacquiao, after Marquez kicked his ass.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

With the amount of money that can be made, there is no excuse for not having a Mayweather vs PacMan fight....

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

View it and weep.

"Now that Floyd Mayweather Jr. has been granted a delayed jail term, Manny Pacquiao's team is shying away from a May bout."

:LMAO

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="576" height="324" id="ooyalaPlayer629850053_10t1obq" class="OoyalaVideoPlayer" data="http://player.ooyala.com/static/cacheable/b3898c60dc422629d987a5755bc450e6/player_v2.swf">

</object>
<script src="http://player.espn.com/player.js?pcode=1kNG061cgaoolOncv54OAO1ceO-I&width=576&height=324&externalId=espn:7433912&thruParam_espn-ui[autoPlay]=false&thruParam_espn-ui[playRelatedExternally]=true"></script>

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

How many of us would the Judge agree to postpone our sentence?

Throw the wife beating asshole in jail like they did with Ali.....

Let him fight when he gets out...

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

Mayweather -150

Couldn't agree more Brick, KR is shot taking plain and simple.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

VD backed out just like Poochiao. A month ago he was mocking my -140 closer, LOL. In fact, I believe he said Poochia would be the favorite. Here I am giving him +110.

It's OK, though. We can wait. :scooter

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

Mayweather makes me sick..hopefully Pacman kicks his ass..better yet hopefully while in jail "Bubba" gets a hold of him :btj:

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Mayweather makes me sick..hopefully Pacman kicks his ass..better yet hopefully while in jail "Bubba" gets a hold of him :btj:

No one remotely dangerous would be allowed within 50 feet of Mayweather. Camp Cupcake.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

VD backed out just like Poochiao. A month ago he was mocking my -140 closer, LOL. In fact, I believe he said Poochia would be the favorite. Here I am giving him +110.

It's OK, though. We can wait. :scooter

A month ago before the PacMan fight you wouldn't have made me the offer...keep it real Kinger...this fight is in jeopardy....

You had the wrong line back then...events happen and situations change...when the fight is announced, we can make a wager...

A month ago before the PacMan fight you wouldn't have made me the offer...keep it real Kinger...this fight is in jeopardy....

You had the wrong line back then...events happen and situations change...when the fight is announced, we can make a wager...
Cant believe kinger would try to pull this on a guy that has been around as long as you have.:LMAO

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I will be there in March for my trophy and a confirmation of a +150 bet on a fight that probably will never happen...Happy New Years my friend...

K

King Revolver

I offer you +150 and you toss me for a trophy?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Right now the trophy from BuckleMyShoes is worth more to me than the money....it is always the principle with me....

Kinger...maybe you can make it to Vegas for March Madness....