I heard FishHead is actually god!!!!

J

joeybagadonuts

WTF is with all the FishHead threads lately?

The guy is a drunken dumpster diving clown.

Ask him about how he used to use ghosts to bump his threads Gyno style. I'm sure a real successful guy who totally do that, right?

:scooter

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
Re: I heard FishHead is actually god!!!!

FishFace is a fuckin clown. He is another one that could not pick is nose....is as boring as hell and is an embarrassment. Period. Guy is a tool.

J

joeybagadonuts

And to think I like Fishy.

He's actually probably a good guy in real life.

He's just a total clown on the forums. Kinda like me. The difference is I don't claim to be some super sharp will giving out losers all over and bumping my own threads with a ghost to look cool.

:scooter

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Most succsessful professional gamblers are pretty boring(sorry my friends,:btj:)....................on the other hand, I've had a couple/three screws loose since...........oh, sixteen or seventeen I reckon.

:fish

Joey, who are my ghosts at these sites............

EOG
SBR
RX
TwoPLUSTwo
COVERS
CAPPERSMALL

Let me know, I want to give them a call on my Iphone, thanks.

sign of the times, a lot of new guys and a lot of 'legends' pissing up Fishehads leg so people believe it.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Fishy struck me as a lifetime winner when we met on a few occasions.

He knows all the angles, that's for sure.

Fishy struck me as a lifetime winner when we met on a few occasions.

He knows all the angles, that's for sure.

LOL seriously?

If people got a chance to TALK to me instead of reading my diatribes I could fool a lot of people too. Think of the longest thing I have ever written on a forum then multiply it by about 10 and that would be maybe a 45 minutes discussion. If I had a computer with me it would be even more compelling.

Anyone can throw out hot button words and catch phrases mixed within some double speak and sound like a frigging genius.

J

joeybagadonuts

Most succsessful professional gamblers are pretty boring(sorry my friends,:btj:)....................on the other hand, I've had a couple/three screws loose since...........oh, sixteen or seventeen I reckon.

:fish

Joey, who are my ghosts at these sites............

EOG
SBR
RX
TwoPLUSTwo
COVERS
CAPPERSMALL

Let me know, I want to give them a call on my Iphone, thanks.

I guess you forgot when you e-murdered you wife as MinnesotaFatty at OGD. You also ghosted with the same handle at TheRx

http://www.peepsplace.com/showthread.php?t=27900&highlight=fishead+ghost&page=2

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

LOL seriously?

If people got a chance to TALK to me instead of reading my diatribes I could fool a lot of people too. Think of the longest thing I have ever written on a forum then multiply it by about 10 and that would be maybe a 45 minutes discussion. If I had a computer with me it would be even more compelling.

Anyone can throw out hot button words and catch phrases mixed within some double speak and sound like a frigging genius.

Not me, terrible WRITER, and not much better when SPEAKING.

I'm a numbers guy, not a letter guy.........

Always have been, always will be...............flunked english in high school and in college............also received an "F" in Spanish during my college days.

Any and all math classes, HS and COLL, passed with flying colors.......my favorite classes of all times were STATS 1, STATS II, and STATS III..........oh, and COACHING OF FOOTBALL

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

This forum is really turning into posts on Sports betting by clueless people. I think Fish has got down to the same level as the idiots on here just to get any sort of response in a thread. Is it no wonder that some of the more clued up punters have private Forums?

One game decides who's a wanker and who's a sharp. :LMAOCollege kids like timmy befuddle the dopes on here with Mathematics on a 2 hoss race. :LMAOHalf of the punters on here either dont bet more than $10 with a local or havent accounts at places like Pinny yet post nonsense about +EV bets and scalping. :btj:

You can post on here all you like and say what you want but the real winners on this forum know the reality. :lock::cheers

High Times

EOG Master

It's like playing bumper cars with a group of mentally challenged kids.

:pop:

You're not getting anywhere no matter how hard you try because there is always another mentally challenged person waiting to bump you to nowhere.

And then it all starts again.

:btj: