More fun with Cantor

FISHHEAD

EOG Master
Re: More fun with Cantor

Ahhhhh, the memories..........

LAS VEGAS CLUB TEASERS in VEGAS..............ABC ISLANDS TEASERS in the OFFSHORE WORLD.

High Times

EOG Master

You were making a killing teasing down 6pt and 7pt favorites?

Also made a killing at the 3 team 2 run baseball teasers some books tried using.

Why is that so hard for you to comprehend?

Also one of the first people to bet 4 team NFL parlays using the 4th team as a ML and getting the true payouts.

Not many people could figure that one out ... even the sports book managers.

:cheers

pbovi

EOG Dedicated

In terms of teasers, you are right there are no comparison between college and pro. That is why when we increased the odds on two teamers in the NFL, we allowed for an extra half point in college football.

It was a give and take. The problem with NFL teasers is you are not really booking it, just hoping that enough lose.

After years of analysis we are still not sure what you should lay on a two team NFL teaser. Obviously if you were teasing a 3 point favorite to plus 3 you should probably not have to lay any juice as there is no value.

However, that is not the bets that we get. So you make everyone lay extra juice to compensate for the wiseguy teasers. Not the greatest solution for certain.

And I am on an anti Cantor campaign because they have been so disingenous. That does not mean I don't think they have comfortable chairs and pretty nice books. Customer service is an all together different issue, however.

And there are few forums to rail against them since they advertise with everyone. They have bought the critics silence. That's a little over dramatic, I realize.
Cantor has money to burn and it still shows. When I worked in Tower I was envious of their guys as they bought their suits and ties at Barneys while I bought mine at Syms and Century 21. I guess I came out ahead. I understand your points and I thank you for the response and for listening.