Gulfstream Park pick 6 pays 8.2 million on a conventional 2 dollar base wager.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: Gulfstream Park pick 6 pays 8.2 million on a conventional 2 dollar base wager.

Yawn.

I will post up any amount with JK or Tuckman anytime you would like.

Your move.

:pop:

Tell me what you're posting up. In other words, what do i have to prove for me to win and how do i go about 'proving it'?

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: Gulfstream Park pick 6 pays 8.2 million on a conventional 2 dollar base wager.

Tell me what you're posting up. In other words, what do i have to prove for me to win and how do i go about 'proving it'?

Where and how do you bet on the ponies?

Depending on your response I will tell you.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Bet the pool themselves, if there are 10 horses a race at .10c per combo - 1 million combos, then they can guarantee the lone ticket or match any ticket combo that is NOT matched, guaranteeing a nice hit or continued carryover with HUGE approx. 25% takeout. Imagine there wouldn't be too much $$$ to invest and the past takeouts already covered investment.

Good answer, Joe.

I'm assuming this behavior by the racetrack would be prohibited by the rules.

J

joeybagadonuts

Where and how? What does the 'where' part have to do with anything?

You really are slow, aren't ya?

Where. AS in the in the place. Like do you go to the physical track? OTB? Online?

:+clueless

Where

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Bet the pool themselves, if there are 10 horses a race at .10c per combo - 1 million combos, then they can guarantee the lone ticket or match any ticket combo that is NOT matched, guaranteeing a nice hit or continued carryover with HUGE approx. 25% takeout. Imagine there wouldn't be too much $$$ to invest and the past takeouts already covered investment.

So, you're saying that "Gulfstream Park" is doing an ALL-burger and spending a million into the pool? I'm not following what you're saying.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

You really are slow, aren't ya?

Where. AS in the in the place. Like do you go to the physical track? OTB? Online?

Where

Cmon son, you get zero information BEFORE the fact. Anything i 'give you' might make you want to 'back out' of our little bet. Hopefully you're house is nice, i'm going to enjoy living it in.

2W2P2S

EOG Dedicated

Good answer, Joe.

I'm assuming this behavior by the racetrack would be prohibited by the rules.

Of course it is....."an undentified individual in Canada.........."

J

joeybagadonuts

Cmon son, you get zero information BEFORE the fact. Anything i 'give you' might make you want to 'back out' of our little bet. Hopefully you're house is nice, i'm going to enjoy living it in.

Yea, yea. So where do you bet? You asked how we could 'prove' it. I need to know WHERE you bet in order to answer that.

How about we just bet a reasonable amount of money. I'm sick of you making shit up to make this harder than it is.

2W2P2S

EOG Dedicated

So, you're saying that "Gulfstream Park" is doing an ALL-burger and spending a million into the pool? I'm not following what you're saying.

It's a dime wager........they could buy it for $100K at no risk, even moreso considering adding another $100K to the pool is going to attract that much more money the next day if their ticket is duplicated. And so on, and so on, and so on...........

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Yea, yea. So where do you bet? You asked how we could 'prove' it. I need to know WHERE you bet in order to answer that.

How about we just bet a reasonable amount of money. I'm sick of you making shit up to make this harder than it is.

So you don't want to bet your house that im a lifetime loser on horses? You just want to bet a 'few bucks'

I'll tell you what. I know you need money for pain killers and stuff, i'll forget any of this ever happened. Seriously, i'm doing you a favor and i'm not going to talk about this anymore.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

It's a dime wager........they could buy it for $100K at no risk, even moreso considering adding another $100K to the pool is going to attract that much more money the next day if their ticket is duplicated. And so on, and so on, and so on...........

Who is 'they'? What's the person's name? Stronach?

J

joeybagadonuts

So you don't want to bet your house that im a lifetime loser on horses? You just want to bet a 'few bucks'

I'll tell you what. I know you need money for pain killers and stuff, i'll forget any of this ever happened. Seriously, i'm doing you a favor and i'm not going to talk about this anymore.

I'm really trying not to brag about shit online anymore, but there is maybe a .001% chance you could come up with the amount money my house is worth. You do realize I live in one of the top 5 most expensive zip codes in the US, right?

I get it, though, you pussed out, no biggie.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I'm really trying not to brag about shit online anymore, but there is maybe a .001% chance you could come up with the amount money my house is worth. You do realize I live in one of the top 5 most expensive zip codes in the US, right?

I get it, though, you pussed out, no biggie.

I wont have to come up with it if i win, right?

J

joeybagadonuts

I wont have to come up with it if i win, right?

I know you don't actually bet, but you do know what 'post up' means, right?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I know you don't actually bet, but you do know what 'post up' means, right?

Its over. Seriously. Just know that you're the young child who mistakenly walked out into the street and uncle FK pulled you away in the nick of time from getting run over.

And yeah, that was really nice of me.

J

joeybagadonuts

Surrender noted.