REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Is cheaps eats still be wandering around zoner/vada or be lookins for his own 87 cutlass?

diogee

after reading of my ciera he will most definitely not even give thought to a suprame.

cheapseats

EOG Master

Check this: I make a bet at the Pioneer. 2-teamer, ML. It wins, I go to cash it, they say this is not a winner. Say what. The fucking writer made it a 1st half bet, put in the game ML #'s. So, I get the manager of the sports book, he says, sorry, the ticket error is clearly yours because you did not fully read and approve it before leaving the counter, how fucked is that.

diogee

ouch. fackin dickwad ticket typer upper. :shoot:

diogee

bring me a green tea on the rocks tegster. :scooter

diogee

I only drinks a few times a year tegster. Saving 1 for next month and 1 for my cruise late in the year (a constant bender counts as drinking once :btj:)...might drink a beer or 2 during the super bowl.

diogee

hmmm what to snack on. frozen strawberries, pork rinds, or almonds/cashews...decisions decisions :pop:

diogee

don't like the plain ones but can eat a bag of spicy ones in 1 sitting if i let myself. :lock:

diogee

Love sushi but it seems to be illegal here in South Dakoter as I never see it anywhere.

diogee

shocking that baffalo wings are on there. :LMAO baffalo be the state animal of dakoter. diogee