BetOnline, BetPhoenix, Skybook, LowVig, BetMania????

These shops have to be related, everytime I get an email from BetPhoenix I get emails from BetOnline, BetMania, Skybook and LowVig at the same time. No way these emails all come 2 minutes apart each and every time one is sent and not be related. I don't play at any of them so doesn't matter to me but was wondering if they are all under the same umbrella. :pop:

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: BetOnline, BetPhoenix, Skybook, LowVig, BetMania????

hmm..only betph betmania and skybook are identical..same everything except promo stuff and some different rules, limits, marketing but same basic owners..

the others betonline ald lowvig are identical but they dont tell you that..some portion of owners must have wanted low vig customers and volume sepearate..

but those sets are not related that I know of at all...in fact i think they dislike each other u cant do player to player transactions between the two groups for example..

hmm..only betph betmania and skybook are identical..same everything except promo stuff and some different rules, limits, marketing but same basic owners..

the others betonline ald lowvig are identical but they dont tell you that..some portion of owners must have wanted low vig customers and volume sepearate..

but those sets are not related that I know of at all...in fact i think they dislike each other u cant do player to player transactions between the two groups for example..

Just very weird that they all come 2 minutes apart everytime, seems like same place is sending them out, probably wrong.

Very interesting coincidence WL, but Betonline and LowVig have no relation to the others.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Just very weird that they all come 2 minutes apart everytime, seems like same place is sending them out, probably wrong.
Were the e-mails nearly identical to one another, that would be a sure giveaway.