REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

:blink: starvin marv was your fave up until 2 yrs ago?

diogee

they only call it a middle school because it is between 2 other schools.

diogee

a new hire i be workins with lived in dakoter and zoner...says fock them both. zoner worst place he has ever lived besides arkansas. :scooter

diogee

a little bits of quiet time por favor. needs be sleeps to wake up early early mornins to ride in van through dakoter.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Addicted! Scientists show how internet dependency alters the human brain
By Jeremy Laurance Thursday 12 January 2012

Internet addiction has for the first time been linked with changes in the brain similar to those seen in people addicted to alcohol, cocaine and cannabis.

An estimated 5 to 10 per cent of internet users are thought to be addicted ? meaning they are unable to control their use. The majority are games players who become so absorbed in the activity they go without food or drink for long periods and their education, work and relationships suffer.

Henrietta Bowden Jones, consultant psychiatrist at Imperial College, London, who runs Britain's only NHS clinic for internet addicts and problem gamblers, said: "The majority of people we see with serious internet addiction are gamers ? people who spend long hours in roles in various games that cause them to disregard their obligations. I have seen people who stopped attending university lectures, failed their degrees or their marriages broke down because they were unable to emotionally connect with anything outside the game."

Excerpted from:

[URL]http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/addicted-scientists-show-how-internet-dependency-alters-the-human-brain-6288344.html[/URL]

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Case studies: Caught in the web

Woman jailed after gamble fails to pay off
A woman who stole ?76,000 from a company to fund her internet gambling addiction was jailed this week. Lucienne Mainey, 41, from Cambridgeshire, was sentenced to 16 months in prison at Ipswich Crown Court after admitting fraud. The court heard she secretly paid herself by changing old invoices. Mainey turned to internet bingo following the breakdown of her marriage.

Xbox addict killed by blood clot after 12-hour session
Chris Staniforth, 20, died of a blood clot after spending up to 12 hours at a time playing on his Xbox. Despite having no history of ill health, he developed deep vein thrombosis ? commonly associated with long-haul flight passengers. Mr Staniforth, from Sheffield, had been offered a place to study game design at the University of Leicester. But he collapsed while telling a friend he'd been having pains in his chest.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/addicted-scientists-show-how-internet-dependency-alters-the-human-brain-6288344.html

diogee

i is agrees. sounds like goog plans to be takes nappins after work and before football.

yep i guess so. i too agree.

diogee

honey brown lage not so good...should have known since gambla is drinks.