Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Mo is in if he pays.

We need to come up with some alternates. Mo in question and Gamer in witness protection. Who gets those spots if they're out? Bricker, PVC, Tegs?

What are the odds on this happening? Seems like didley hasn't paid in years :pop:

Timetopay

EOG Master

Think he owes MC and Timely and nevermind my yahoo league. Gonna be hard to scratch that all together i would guess but no idea what hes up too

tripp

EOG Master

gamer make me pujols pal. now that him and dream weav are rockin la together they should be teammates on the trippers as well.

CC for pujols and a pick seems like fair deals. My guy isn't on roids and pujols probably in for a big drop off after the contract

Timetopay

EOG Master

Gamer this is the place to be. Nothing like RJT and Tripp running their mouths about one decent season

biggamer3

EOG Master

I needed to stay away from forums since I had to concentrate on my law school studies, but now its a new semester so I can take it easy in the beginning. No way we doing slow draft again, one day we just all agree to be there and get the shit over with

tripp

EOG Master

i agree with the draft being at one time. just tough finding a time since people live all over the place.

Timetopay

EOG Master

We have never had a commish with stones to just set a damn date.

Now we got the little chink with the squeaky voice leading the charge

J

joeybagadonuts

JOEY!!!!!!!!!!!

How you been dude! Last time I was around you were in :scooter mode. You back here on a steady basis?
Anyone die since i left?

Took about 8 months off but I'm back on here now daily like a degen.

unfortunately, peep passed away a month or so ago.

Other than that, all is well with me. Getting excited for bases season. Hoping the Niners can beat the Giants this weekend.

How's law school going? you going to be the next madcapper? :scooter

biggamer3

EOG Master

Took about 8 months off but I'm back on here now daily like a degen.

unfortunately, peep passed away a month or so ago.

Other than that, all is well with me. Getting excited for bases season. Hoping the Niners can beat the Giants this weekend.

How's law school going? you going to be the next madcapper? :scooter
Hope not! Sorry MC!!!!

School is going great, took shit seriously, got some nice grades, just chilling now before it gets heavy again.

Dude Gmen are gonna Victor Cruz the niners this week, just take the Gmen and the points and thank me later

Timetopay

EOG Master

Theres a rumor that Gyno and RJT actually talked on the phone and Gyno said RJT is squeaky gamer.

Its been said to be false by Breaksman but you be the judge Gamer

tripp

EOG Master

Theres a rumor that Gyno and RJT actually talked on the phone and Gyno said RJT is squeaky gamer.

you didn't see the post?

gyno dropped that bombshell a bit back over at peeps i think it was.

biggamer4

EOG Enthusiast

We have never had a commish with stones to just set a damn date.

Now we got the little chink with the squeaky voice leading the charge
you would complain you can't make draft time because you gotta take yo keeds to soccer practice or something

biggamer3

EOG Master

I think Gyno was confused and probably was having a conversation with his leopard vest