Lets all post pictures of our self in this thread...

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Lets all post pictures of our self in this thread...

Bump

Some newer pics..1 from Vegas and 1 sporting my busted tooth camping.

ballwonder

EOG Master

D I can photo shop that chicklet and make you look like a new man?

hawaii pics from last week and a pic from a cubs/dodgers game a couple weeks ago in wrigley!

lol that one guy loves his huge breasted girlfriend, he just kept posting hoping someone would say how hot she was. her huge tits the only reason I'll give her a 6.5.

I didn't know people actually tried to be wiggers anymore, thought it was just alot of bullshitting on the Internet. LOL @ bandanas

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

View attachment 3868

Me a couple years ago in the NYC half maraton. lol

Not sure if you're joking or not, lol. Had a guy in my unit who lost his leg, (he received approval to stay in til his retirement), he was actually given a lot of new experimental prosthetics to try out and this photo reminds me of one he used for a pt test. Everyone was jokingly giving him a hard time saying it wasn't fair, lol. His 2-mile pt test times were better with the prosthetic than it was before he lost his leg, lol.

Static

EOG Addicted

Not sure if you're joking or not, lol. Had a guy in my unit who lost his leg, (he received approval to stay in til his retirement), he was actually given a lot of new experimental prosthetics to try out and this photo reminds me of one he used for a pt test. Everyone was jokingly giving him a hard time saying it wasn't fair, lol. His 2-mile pt test times were better with the prosthetic than it was before he lost his leg, lol.

It really is me. lol
You are in the Armed Forces?