whats the play on Minnesota/LAC game?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: whats the play on Minnesota/LAC game?

No Paul, no Butler for the Clips.

I did not play the game, JT.

should be a nice matchup at power forward. going to take Minnesota +4.5 goodluck all.

PackFan12

EOG Member

I took LAC to win straight up, but it looks like they are trying as hard as they can to blow it

tripp

EOG Master

Mo Williams ejected. It was a bad foul call, but no way can Mo Williams yap to the ref like that when he knows he already has a tech and is in the middle of a tight game. His team needs him and now they have to rely on a 3rd string PG the rest of the game (although a capable backup).

Rubio needs to spend hours upon hours in the gym taking jump shots. This kid has all the potential to be a special player, just has to become a threat offensively.

tripp

EOG Master

Wow, one of the better games I have watched all year. Rubio was outstanding in the 4th..was really happy for him to knock down that clutch 3.

Then love buries the dagger. This team is gonna be damn good in a couple years

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Tough beat for the Clips. No way they lose if Mo doesnt get kicked out on horseshit call. Refs were bad all night, Griffin got destroyed, he should have shot 30 foul shots he got hacked on almost every play...maybe when he's a 'veteran' they'll give him more love at the line.

Bad play by Chauncey, he shouldnt have drove to the basket with 5 seconds left in the game, he had to wait till the very last second, if you are the Clips you have to be smarter than that, you cant lose that game in regulation.

Minnesota is good, well coached and a lot of key players were hurt for them. They arent a laughing stock anymore, especially when JJ Barea and a few other guys come back into the lineup.

Tough loss for the Joint. I hate to lose a game like that because our best player gets tossed arguing an obvious BS call by the refs. how does a rookie like Rubio get a call in the lane when he's slipping on his own on the road. amazingly bad job.

Im not sure if the Wolves were allowed to advance the ball to midcourt with 1.5 left in the game....Love dribbled the ball and the announcers were saying they werent sure they should be awarded the ball at midcourt.

Either way, bad job by Chauncey, you cant leave time on the clock at the end of regulation, just no excuse for it.

Minn got every call. I didnt see a TO called after Billups shot and Love was advancing the ball. So they put time back on the clock. Griffen got beat to shit all night no whistles at all.

Like I said they play off sheer talent, talent isnt enough in games like that, but it was a perfect storm for Minnesota two miracle shots in a row to win it. Rubio 0-11 or something like that nothing but net, then Love from about 28 feet. Not that they cant make those shots, but under the circumstances they were 'timely'.

Clips let one slip away for sure. Even short handed they should have put that game away. Up DD most of the night. Vinnie just cant coach. No calls on fouls dont help but you have to coach through that or force them to make the call. Clips also fell in love with thee jumpers and once they stopped falling it made it easier on Minn.

Basically that equalizes that Dallas shot from the other night. So one bad beat put on another team one bad beat put on them.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Minn got every call. I didnt see a TO called after Billups shot and Love was advancing the ball. So they put time back on the clock. Griffen got beat to shit all night no whistles at all.

Like I said they play off sheer talent, talent isnt enough in games like that, but it was a perfect storm for Minnesota two miracle shots in a row to win it. Rubio 0-11 or something like that nothing but net, then Love from about 28 feet. Not that they cant make those shots, but under the circumstances they were 'timely'.

Clips let one slip away for sure. Even short handed they should have put that game away. Up DD most of the night. Vinnie just cant coach. No calls on fouls dont help but you have to coach through that or force them to make the call. Clips also fell in love with thee jumpers and once they stopped falling it made it easier on Minn.

Basically that equalizes that Dallas shot from the other night. So one bad beat put on another team one bad beat put on them.

Perfect post, couldnt agree more. Rubio is a fraud and so is LOVE imo. Refs taking Mo Williams out of the game after they fucked up the call is what got us beat. The refs were doing everything in their power to keep Minny in the game, it was a disgusting display.

Perfect post, couldnt agree more. Rubio is a fraud and so is LOVE imo. Refs taking Mo Williams out of the game after they fucked up the call is what got us beat. The refs were doing everything in their power to keep Minny in the game, it was a disgusting display.

Once again, the Kid is off his rocker. Griffin is limited offensively and yet Love is the fraud? Rubio has been nails in the 4th qtr, he struggled last night badly and yet played big in the deciding quarter.

Clips had some tough calls, but to call Love and Rubio a fraud is simple bitter, frustration homer speak.

High Times

EOG Master

One of the worst refereed games I ever saw.

The refs that did last nights game should be fired and never let ref an NBA game again.

The game got dangerous because of the fouls.

Complete bullshit.

And Vinny should have got ejected. How can you call yourself a coach and sit there and watch your team get robbed and watch your star player get fouled all night and do NOTHING about it?

:finger004