REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

nope. i was tosses you out of the water just as you let go of the hook and be hits you like you was be a baseball.

diogee

thinkins about goins and doin a professional tearout job in the morning....not sure if i want to do that or jump on a cho cho to warmer weather.

diogee

chessman sr to you little birdmouse. hope you get it right next time widget.

thinkins about goins and doin a professional tearout job in the morning....not sure if i want to do that or jump on a cho cho to warmer weather.
jarjarjar i got a tearout for you to go do...ride the ciera down here and get busy:scooter

diogee

nope. decided i don't want no stinkin tearout job....i'll make more during my shift at country kitchen tomorrow then head towards warmer weather. :houra

diogee

back to the top...for a few seconds.

be cold here in dakoter so i thinks i will be goes sleeps so i can be well rested for cho cho after washing dishes through the lunch rush.

diogee

Nice thing about a place that actually has seasons...isn't has to be prunes for late fall or winter. :scooter

diogee

has been snowed like a son a widget here in indian falls dakoter. snow up to the top of the tires on the ciera.

J

joeybagadonuts

Major storming here Dio and Passer, gonna be a wet wet game for our Niners.

diogee

Seems we might get 2 sloppy games. Probably a slight adv to sf with the physical style of play. Time for the O/D lines to dominate this shit. :scooter

diogee

I was out snowblowing the driveway for a half hour, was hoping we wouldnt get any of that white stuff.
Been a pretty mild winter so far here in southern dakoter so I'm not going to complain about this one too much. As long as I can get to the gym and watch football I'll survive.

cheapseats

EOG Master

Been a pretty mild winter so far here in southern dakoter so I'm not going to complain about this one too much. As long as I can get to the gym and watch football I'll survive.

-20,, 40 mph winds and saw the sun once in the last month...............:LMAO

diogee

the sun is still up there? I must have been sleeping during the day when that one came around.

diogee

learned something new. just thought it went down for the whole winter. usually can't see anything anyways when sleeping inside a broken down metal box.

diogee

don't have to worry about rain this time of the year in dakoter :lol

diogee

was workins with a guy that came here from seattle for the job and my ductor was talkins how it was a dry snow...he looked at us like we were nuts and said how is the precipitation dry. :mutley

J

joeybagadonuts

The fantasy thread will get to 100k way before this thread ever does... Sorry boys this thread is playing for 2nd place.

J

joeybagadonuts

Brick+Dio+Cheaper+Scrimmy = Mofo

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I borrowed one of those steam vacuums to steam part of my carpet, where my puppy took some serious shits. Fuckin' thing sucks. Should've just rented one. :scooter