POSTING CAREER is OVER at ALL FORUMS............with exception of PROMOS and CONTESTS

FISHHEAD

EOG Master
It's been a nice AND enjoyable run..............had enough.

I've met SO MANY great people on these forums over the years, guys and gals are great............will stay in touch with most if not all of you that are proven friends.

Not much for words, just that it is all over...........only will particiapte in contests and other +EV events........no more posting.

Take care all, your friend always,

-FH-

<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- / sig -->

Re: POSTING CAREER is OVER, at ALL FORUMS............with exception of PROMOS and CONTESTS

Re: POSTING CAREER is OVER, at ALL FORUMS............with exception of PROMOS and CONTESTS

What the hell is wrong with you? You cant leave.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

You had a good run, Fish.

Appreciate everything and we'll miss you.

Don't make me an asshole by believing that you are being honest in regard to you stopping posting. I hate it when people do that.

It's been a nice AND enjoyable run..............had enough.

I've met SO MANY great people on these forums over the years, guys and gals are great............will stay in touch with most if not all of you that are proven friends.

Not much for words, just that it is all over...........only will particiapte in contests and other +EV events........no more posting.

Take care all, your friend always,

-FH-

<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- / sig -->

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Hate to see you go, but that was just too funny. Its like saying PO69 hates food.

TrailerParkBoys

EOG Veteran

Taking your pennies with you or leaving them on the table as a tip?

rjt721

EOG Master

Will pour a little liquor in a dumpster in your memory.

J

joeybagadonuts

You're a fucking donkey and expect to see you back with another ghost.

Minnesota Fats.

:scooter

So you are now posting that you are not going to be posting... :+clueless

August West

Rambler

Wow! What are you going to be doing with all your new found free time?

Good luck

Re: POSTING CAREER is OVER at ALL FORUMS............with exception of PROMOS and CONTESTS

We should ban his name at midnight and have a moment of celebration.....

jk fish, you are a good guy and i will miss some of your stories.

tripp

EOG Master
Re: POSTING CAREER is OVER at ALL FORUMS............with exception of PROMOS and CONTESTS

I wonder if any of our lives will ever be the same.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Omnivorous Fish.

Royal, you are a bad bad man...resurface what, a week ago? And you got fishhead running from the forums.:LMAO

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Wasn't my intention at all. But I don't like people misleading people and felt he was.

ATX

Sheriff of Nottingham is behind this I can feel it

tripp

EOG Master

Royalfan 1
Fishhead 0

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Hopefully just some sandy clam syndrome and the irritation gets washed away quickly. Even happens to the best of the best. A break and back at full strength. :scooter

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Big Fish isn't going anywhere.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Royal, you are a bad bad man...resurface what, a week ago? And you got fishhead running from the forums.:LMAO

I like Royal....he calls it the way he sees it. Now, I would like to see some picks

ATX

did you get one last big stiff in before you left?

mr merlin

EOG Master

I know you post a lot, but I cant say I've ever noticed you...good luck! I hope you find the peace you pretend you want.:+clueless

Just another look at me thread. He'll be back.

dogball

EOG Master

Fish be better than that. To err is human, we all do. Agree hard enough to post a losing wager and lose cash, sucks to have clowns sardonic about it all the time who cant rub two nickels together. Someone made a reasonable point about the number you used for grading despite fact you had it in real life. Play lost, move on. Ignore haters who never add anything constructive to forums but do not lose sight of reality, royal had a point in this instance about the number, not about whether rondo was playing. With half a million posts making one about not posting you can anticipate the response no matter what or who you are. I still want the late texts no matter what. Take a break if necessary but keep it all in perspective

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I equate this to why do all the good people die young....I can think of a few others that Royal Fan could have chased....At least when you disagreed with Fish in any thread, you knew he didn't take it personally and would never belittle you...Fishhead will be missed, whether or not you liked him...he has been on both sides of the counter and had a ton of stories and advice that were informative...I hope it is just a break and comes back...and let's be clear, Royal Fan probably wasn't the reason Fish left, it was probably a cumultive bunch of reasons that just risen to the boiling point in Fish's mind....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

And then again it could have been LSU and the Packers losing within weeks of each other...:lol

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Arturo is the King of the Gentle Jab.

Fishhead knows I am having some fun at his expense and he doesn't take it personally...looking forward to our golf game in March with him and JoeyBags...

degengambler63

EOG Senior Member

I HAVEALWAYS SUGGESTED BUT NEVER HAVE BEEN LISTENED TO. EVENTUALLY BASHING AND NEGATIVITY GROWS OLD. THOSE WHO OFFER SELECTIONS CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH. HAVE THICK SKIN SOME SAY BULLSHIT!!. BE NICE AND APPRECIATIVE IS EASIER (OR T LEAST IT SHOULD BE) ODF COURSE IF YOU'RE A LOW LIFE BEAST THEN BASHING IS WHERE YOU DRAW YOUR LIFE FORCE.
WHY CAN'T THERE BE A SEPARATE SUB FORUM FOR BASHING AND BULLSHI?. LET THE LOWLIFES HAVE ALL THE FUN THEY NEED AMONGST THEMSELVES.
I KNOW DINKY WOULD LEAVE IF HE WAS BASHED. OTHERS AS WELL. TIME FOR MODS
TO DO SOMETHING--NOT JUST SIT ON THEIR HANDS AND LET THIS GO ON!!!!

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

This is a loss if true

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

You bet it's a loss. And FTR I don't want to speak for Fish but doubt it had anything to do with what RF, Scooter and some others said. Posters are pretty much fair game. I think with Fish already being pissed about losing his wager and so on, when King started a new thread to kick him around some more is what set him off. "Hey guys, what does Fish do in a typical day"? He wasn't in the mood for dumpster diving jokes prompted by the guys in charge. Of course when I tried to speak up King went to the stiff card as usual.

It's one thing to take other posters on, but when the brass serves you up for humiliation on a day you've got your ass kicked it's hard to swallow. I've known Fish for over 10 years, never known the guy to do anything but try and help others. To see the head moderator attack the guy at a time like that was incredible. Not going to get anywhere like that. I think King is a good poster, he's intelligent, he's creative and so on, but he's not a leader. He doesn't work well with others and he does not like any sort of criticism. I tried to help last night and keep Fish around and I got in the cross hairs as well. You either try to be one of the popular kids or you're the head mod, you can't be both.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

And by the way I'm as far from a Timely Hitting fan as you can get, but what he did to that kid speaks volumes! His Sausage Finger ghost was funny, I admit it, but once he told me it was him I couldn't believe it. Here was a head mod at EOG sucking up to Timely as usual, yet using this ghost to belittle the kid every way he could. He encouraged others to pile on, some of the things he posted about Timely while hiding behind this ghost was as disgusting as I've read on these forums. All the while over here sucking his ass, acting like his best friend. Using a ghost to attack someone you dislike is probably cowardly. I can almost see someone doing it though, especially if you make it funny perhaps. But using a ghost to attack someone you're pretending to like is downright shameful. That's being an unethical coward.

And by the way the only reason he ever admitted it is because he thought I was going to say something once he started shit with me. I never did out that ghost and I never would have, just knowing how two-faced he was though told me then what I needed to know. If he did that to someone he pretends to like what would he and his army of ghosts do to me? Anyway he ran out here to say it was him was because he thought he had no choice, that's the only reason Sausage Fingers/King Revolver still to this day isn't kissing TH's ass here and bashing the holy fuck out of him behind a ghost. That wasn't funny, that was cowardly! That certainly wasn't head moderator material. I know TH didn't mind, hell he'll be anyone's friend if you pretend to like him, but that was wrong and not many people would have let that pass. That told me all I needed to know about King Revolver.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

Will pour a little liquor in a dumpster in your memory.

:cheers :LMAO

August West

Rambler

McIrish 1
King Revolver 0

:tebow

You bet it's a loss. And FTR I don't want to speak for Fish but doubt it had anything to do with what RF, Scooter and some others said. Posters are pretty much fair game. I think with Fish already being pissed about losing his wager and so on, when King started a new thread to kick him around some more is what set him off. "Hey guys, what does Fish do in a typical day"? He wasn't in the mood for dumpster diving jokes prompted by the guys in charge. Of course when I tried to speak up King went to the stiff card as usual.

It's one thing to take other posters on, but when the brass serves you up for humiliation on a day you've got your ass kicked it's hard to swallow. I've known Fish for over 10 years, never known the guy to do anything but try and help others. To see the head moderator attack the guy at a time like that was incredible. Not going to get anywhere like that. I think King is a good poster, he's intelligent, he's creative and so on, but he's not a leader. He doesn't work well with others and he does not like any sort of criticism. I tried to help last night and keep Fish around and I got in the cross hairs as well. You either try to be one of the popular kids or you're the head mod, you can't be both.
Good post pat, agree 100%

Integrity

EOG Master

I believe Timely liked the SF ghost and recognized the jokes at his expense were just that, jokes...for entertainment.

So King did the joke thing there to mess around and his normal mod thing here.

As for your other charges, I can't speak to them as I didn't read what was happening with King/Fish but in his role of head mod (or only mod) he's gotta balance keeping an active, fun forum with proper attitude and fairness for all.

I've known King a long while and he may not be the prototypical leader in the classic sense, but when it comes to organization, getting things done and keeping everyone involved, he's really good. He's a little hands on, maybe too hands on, but, he's in the position where he has to be.

I'll read what you're saying bout King/Fish with an open mind but it's odd that King would wanna run off a poster. Doesn't make any sense. He's one that tries keeping people, good people.

Damn Mcirish, you destroyed revolver in those posts:lol

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

WHY HIT SOMEONE WHEN THEY'RE DOWN???? ESPECIALLY A REGULAR POSTER WHOSE ONLY INTENTION IS TO PROVIDE INFO AND SELECTIONS. I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE IDIOTIC MENTALITY OF SOME POSTERS IN THESE FORUMS.;

Fish, good luck with all your endeavors.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I believe Timely liked the SF ghost and recognized the jokes at his expense were just that, jokes...for entertainment.

Yes Integrity, I'm aware Timely had no problem with it, I mentioned that myself. I simply posted my opinion on the matter. If some McIrish hater makes a ghost to attack me mercilessly, well I expect that, part of the internet I suppose. When someone that pretends to like me makes me the laughingstock of the forums behind my back, I consider it very duplicitous to say the least. If this place wants a head moderator that people are going to respect not sure that's the way to go. No need to argue this though, we'll just agree to see it differently. Not my first choice for "entertainment".

I've known King a long while and he may not be the prototypical leader in the classic sense, but when it comes to organization, getting things done and keeping everyone involved, he's really good. He's a little hands on, maybe too hands on, but, he's in the position where he has to be.

I'll read what you're saying bout King/Fish with an open mind but it's odd that King would wanna run off a poster. Doesn't make any sense. He's one that tries keeping people, good people.

As for Kinger running Fish off? I'm not saying he did it purposely. Hell for the record to be fair I don't even know if he was the reason. But I know this, when gamblers with real money on a game get beat it's not the best feeling. When others come after you when all you're trying to do is help others that doesn't feel good either. Then even when Fish expressed disgust at what was going on and guys like Bernie were objecting the head mod then opens a new thread using Fish as the main attraction for more bashing?. Of course he said he only did it to be humorous but I knew Fish wasn't in the mood to be served up for more jokes.

If you gamble or been around it you know there's certain times not to push someone's buttons. You can tell a guy on a hot streak his Mom's a whore and he'll give you a high five. When he's losing give him some space. Let the guy get his head back together. Damn, lot of guys on these forums have learned a lot from Fish through the years, including myself. I don't know King did it on purpose but I do think he picked him out because he's an easy target, for some reason a few of the more vocal regulars here don't like Fishhead, he was playing to the crowd a bit. For every guy that may not like Fish (or whoever the target is that day) there's 10 more posters that do like him.

To close, I don't know what's in anyone's head but if King thought that was a good time to create a new thread to make fun of Fish he's out of touch with gamblers. It was very bad timing to say the least. Let people come by and contribute, whether he's the most liked or disliked leave them alone. And when people like me speak our minds attack the logic and evidence of my posts, if they are weak you can do so without a need for any form of contempt. I tried to assist and instead of presenting his case as to why it was important to kick Fishhead one more time before the night ended he came after me on a personal level as well. Not my post, me.

Attack the post and not the poster, half the guys you think are "negative" are doing nothing more than trying to give you a hand. For Fish to be ran off the forum last night, his defenders either bashed or ignored, was simply something that should not have happened. To attack guys for trying to help out is silly. A good man died on another forum not long ago, a LEGEND. His Grandfather liked to say - You don't really win an argument until your opponent insults your person.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Damn Mcirish, you destroyed revolver in those posts:lol

Instigator. :cheers

Not trying to destroy anyone, just trying to say what plenty others have been saying for awhile now. When I see Fish leave I know it's time for me to say my peace and absorb the fall-out later. That's pathetic this guy was ran off the forum. Let's get back to trying to make some money and leave the personal shit alone. My Aunt Matilda used to say - There are those who try to win, and those who try to win arguments. Those are never the same. Carry on.