Thats absolutely incredible.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
What a beat for the Ravens, my god.

And, no review with 22 seconds left on the clock that the Raven player didnt have 2 feet down in the end zone?

How do you drop that ball? It was in your hands, you had it secure and just let it get slapped away about a millisecond before you get your 2nd foot down.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Thats absolutely incredible.

What do you review? he didn't finish the catch. Nothing to review there at all.

tripp

EOG Master

Yeah not sure what you want reviewed.

Guy just flat out dropped the catch. They had the win and he let it slip away

2nd and 1, why not hand the ball of to rice or a short pass down the middle. Makes no sense
Ravens don't deserve it even though pats stunk also

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

2nd and 1, why not hand the ball of to rice or a short pass down the middle. Makes no sense
Ravens don't deserve it even though pats stunk also

They did the same thing on the previous drive, they were running the ball well and then all of sudden, the guy is tossing an INT.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Yeah not sure what you want reviewed.

Guy just flat out dropped the catch. They had the win and he let it slip away

on further review, the ball was dropped. But, unless you review it, you dont know if he had possesion and THEN dropped it. It was close enough to take a look at, but the NFL didnt seem to even look at it.

diogee

on further review, the ball was dropped. But, unless you review it, you dont know if he had possesion and THEN dropped it. It was close enough to take a look at, but the NFL didnt seem to even look at it.
They review the play up in the booth and then buzz down if it needs further review or is too close to call.

He didn't have possession long enough. Not enough evidence to overturn the call after review (if there was a review)

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

He didn't have possession long enough. Not enough evidence to overturn the call after review (if there was a review)

I understand that, im not saying they should have overturned it...im just saying that by not looking at it, they told me all i need to know.

That told you all you needed to know? How about the guy actually holds onto the ball and they would have won. Nobody could have done anything about that.

diogee

Didn't realize what you were saying there. To me it was fairly clear cut watching the replay on a regular screen...he didn't finish the play.

Didn't realize what you were saying there. To me it was fairly clear cut watching the replay on a regular screen...he didn't finish the play.

Exactly. I thought it was the correct call after the replays. If the replay official thought the same thing, why review it?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

NFL officials are strict about receivers fully completing a catch in the endzone.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Exactly. I thought it was the correct call after the replays. If the replay official thought the same thing, why review it?

You review it because its a pretty important play in a huge game....but, if you want the Patriots to win, you might just do a quickie review and hurry up and run the next play.

diogee

Here you go

Michael Signora, NFL vice president of football communications, offered an explanation to NFL.com and NFL Network.
"The ruling on the field of an incomplete pass was confirmed by the Instant Replay assistant, correctly, and as a result, there was no need to stop the game," Signora wrote. "... The receiver did not get his second foot down in the end zone with possession, and as a result, it was an incomplete pass."
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...why-flaccos-pass-play-to-evans-wasnt-reviewed

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Here you go
Michael Signora, NFL vice president of football communications, offered an explanation to NFL.com and NFL Network.
"The ruling on the field of an incomplete pass was confirmed by the Instant Replay assistant who correctly realized that it was a RAVEN player who 'dropped' the ball and as a result, there was no need to stop the game," Signora wrote. "... The receiver did not get his second foot down in the end zone with possession, and as a result, it was an incomplete pass."
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...wasnt-reviewed

FTFY

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

You review it because its a pretty important play in a huge game....but, if you want the Patriots to win, you might just do a quickie review and hurry up and run the next play.

Why do you care if they reviewed it or not? You don't bet football so why do you give a shit unless you're bored and trying to start some type of stupid ass arguement about the NFL being fixed. What amazes me is that you say you bet horses and horse racing is the most crooked sport you can bet on.

Call Codypo and you two can go have coffee and hash things out.:doh1

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Why do you care if they reviewed it or not? You don't bet football so why do you give a shit unless you're bored and trying to start some type of stupid ass arguement about the NFL being fixed. What amazes me is that you say you bet horses and horse racing is the most crooked sport you can bet on.

Call Codypo and you two can go have coffee and hash things out.:doh1

ARCHIE!!! Love you man. :houra

Flamingo are you pissed off that they didnt review that field goal and make sure it was good? Pretty big game to not review that game winning field goal, no?:+clueless