Free money

thegambla

EOG Enthusiast
Patriots -7

All this talk about Ravens, Pats will blow them out by 13+

Bellichick will have the troops ready, pulling out the trick handbook. Baltimore can't stop the pass.

Re: Free money

New England will score almost every time they have the ball. I see them punting maybe twice the whole game.:houra

GreatDane

EOG Member

I like NE for the following reasons:

- Hurry up offense, NE has perfected the hurry up and will not give the Bal defense a chance to catch their breath - 50% of the offensive plays against Denver were in the hurry up - Bal D will have a tough time matching up with NE skill players - this will be a track meet and the aging Raven D will be over matched

- NE D is healthier now than it has been all year - Spikes, Chung, & Love are all back and playing well - McCourty was getting toasted at corner over the top with his back to the ball and has now moved to safety where he can play facing the ball, big improvement in his play and he is excellent in run support

Brady/Belichick > Flacco/Harbaugh

The only thing ugly about his game for NE fans will be the national anthem, to be sung by Stephen Tyler, a huge Pats fan. This dude has no voice left and no chance at hitting the high notes. :houra:houra

dogball

EOG Master

Maybe yes, Maybe NO. One thing you won't be laughing at is a New England loss, becuse that will never happen. Only team that has a remote chance to beat NE are the Giants. :lock:

Yes im laughing. Yes you did say NE would win but the rest was a joke and they were lucky to win. Good for me though, either sf or nyg straight in the bowl is a great bet

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

The spread was 7 for a reason, the Pats are what they are. They were lucky to win this game, the guy had the winning TD in his hands and just dropped it for no reason.

The spread was 7 for a reason, the Pats are what they are. They were lucky to win this game, the guy had the winning TD in his hands and just dropped it for no reason.

No reason?? Are you nuts? That was a great defensive play against Evans.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

"Free Money" threads usually are

For the BOOKS!

THis now makes "Free Money" posts here something like 2-73