Nice of Serena to TANK as a 14-1 favorite

railbird

EOG Master
Serena did not want to get woodshedded by Sharapova so she tanks the round before. By "tank" I mean did not try as in lose intentionally. Her and Maria dislike each other, as do their dads. She is a disgrace to the United States of America.

snoopol

EOG Addicted
Re: Nice of Serena to TANK as a 14-1 favorite

Serena did not want to get woodshedded by Sharapova so she tanks the round before. By "tank" I mean did not try as in lose intentionally. Her and Maria dislike each other, as do their dads. She is a disgrace to the United States of America.

She was simplu out played and got her big ass kicked.

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated

Tsonga just lost. Serena plays and acts as if she owes nothing to tennis, so you should bet accordingly. The US is having trouble developing good players, but can never count on the Williams sisters to be there, and give them good publicity. Hell, Serena tanked a tournament last summer to go to Kim K's wedding.

carolinakid

Banned

anytime the williams sisters get booted, it a plus to women tennis, man how can anyone watch these 2 sisters is over my head.............

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

i'm an idiot. i had 400 to win 8000 on tsonga. thought i'd earn once he got further along. never thought he'd lose this match. fuck me. :shoot:

Heim

EOG Master

anytime the williams sisters get booted, it a plus to women tennis, man how can anyone watch these 2 sisters is over my head.............

I guess you're not impressed with their upbringing.....facilities in Compton versus girls
training in country club settings.

railbird

EOG Master

I guess you're not impressed with their upbringing.....facilities in Compton versus girls
training in country club settings.

Country club girls making it are less common than ever. Lots of Russians and Croats who grew up with worse conditions than Compton. There is ZERO USA country club girls in the top 100 right now.

railbird

EOG Master

USA Country club girls parents shove college down the girls throats which is a death penalty to a pro career.

railbird

EOG Master

There is ZERO girls in the top 200 that spent time in college. Which was not the case 20 years ago.

Heim

EOG Master

Country club girls making it are less common than ever. Lots of Russians and Croats who grew up with worse conditions than Compton. There is ZERO USA country club girls in the top 100 right now.

You're not looking at the whole picture. Maybe at the start. However when they exhibit talent early they cart them off to other countries or areas similar to a Nick Bollettieri Academy where they get groomed. The Williams sisters did not have that plus they had to overcome racism in a very aristocratic sport. Do you think a guy like Baghidatis stayed in a small island like Cyprus to develop? He went to a big-time academy in Paris...they all do.

High Times

EOG Master

You would be all over her if she opened her legs in front of you Railbird.

No doubt in my mind.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

the possible serena tank idea might have been helpful to supply before the actual match RAIL! i would have tried that for a unit or so on the hunch...

tripp

EOG Master

huh?

they are arguably the two best players tennis has ever seen and you think tennis is better without them :doh1

snoopol

EOG Addicted

At least they won some majors unlike your love Wozniacki. Good her days as number 1 will be over very soon.

carolinakid

Banned

when i watch ladies tennis, i want to watch ladies, not amazon men with brass balls between their ugly legs................with large nose, big lips and big ass

snoopol

EOG Addicted

Ok I see your point thought you meant skills as well :)

snoopol

EOG Addicted

Serena said in the interview she hates tennis so she might as well walk away. I watch a lot of WTA and at some point last year I even kind of missed her although I was never big fan of Williams brothers but then the way she behaved at US Open final I was that's it enough.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

This is why I hate Women's tennis

6 Women began Aussie Open with chance for top spot

Caroline Wozniacki
Petra Kvitova
Victoria Azarenka
Maria Sharapova
Samantha Stosur
A. Radwanska

:shoot:

snoopol

EOG Addicted

At least you dont know who will be in semis even before thay play first ball like on men side.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

At least you dont know who will be in semis even before thay play first ball like on men side.

That's true. I wish I could get into it more, though.

Any thoughts on the Semis? Somehow I doubt Sharapova wins it all.