Im going to retire.......................

carolinakid

Banned
Re: Im going to retire.......................

i heard wild sex, clean the pipes and head so maybe i will try that for a few days............lol

bigbet1234

EOG Dedicated

I need a few days off myself, been on quite the marathon myself:shoot:

carolinakid

Banned

yep looking forward here to a few calm days at home and watching a few basketball and tennis matches.....gl this week

carolinakid

Banned

I did the side saddle sautee with them, but too much crown and 7 imo for me this weekend ............

Timetopay

EOG Master

So all these times years you havent been able to make an understandable post you have been liquored up?

I just thought you were challenged

ouch slap in the face to ttp. are you saying hes the one that cant be understood? if so, i agree ck

carolinakid

Banned

Brick.i guess if the shoe fit there...............i just hate his avatar, make me think of the william sisters and all i can do is just turn the channel

Timetopay

EOG Master

CK listen you would dig some black lovin. I will set you up with some of the sista's if you want to try it out.

carolinakid

Banned

give me a cute bunette or redhead...we had a full platter friday nite and i made sure to get a bunette, blonde and a redhead for the limo fun............

Timetopay

EOG Master

CK i think the black ladies are too agressive for you. you like the ones you can talk gibberish and they wont care.

Did any lady ever stop you when you whispering sweet nothings and say "what the fuck did you just say?"

Timetopay

EOG Master

CK i have a feeling they can still talk while your cock is in there mouth:btj: