Kyle Williams on Donnie Moore watch?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: Kyle Williams on Donnie Moore watch?

Funny Rail....I posted the same thing in another thread....that punt returner has to be hating life right now....

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

Should read more like Harbaugh on suicide watch.

Harbaugh is driving himself mad right now wondering how he could have someone this stupid on his roster.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

The fumble never would have happened in a college game.

Think about it.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

The fumble never would have happened in a college game.

Think about it.

Kyle Williams played at Arizona St and was coached by Dennis Erickson.

Moving forward I would say not anymore because Dennis Erickson isn't coaching college football anymore.

That play profiles EXACTLY the undisciplined style of football you see from Dennis Erickson coached teams and players.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

I think he is talking about the first one when the punt hit his knee.

railbird

EOG Master

Dont forget the other 2 punts, Williams called a fair catch with nobody with in 15 yards of him, the other one decided to make a running diving catch on a punt in the rain.

Guys brain doesnt function like a normal person, he did the opposite of what he shouldve done almost every time.

How about Lee Evans and Billy Cundiff? Evans dropped the game-winning touchdown barring some miraculous finish by the Pats and Cundiff shanked a 32 yarder to send the game into overtime. There were 3 huge goats this weekend.

focker

EOG Veteran

he should have stuck with baseball since his daddy drafted him. I am sure he could hang on to the ball with a baseball glove on.....

How about Lee Evans and Billy Cundiff? Evans dropped the game-winning touchdown barring some miraculous finish by the Pats and Cundiff shanked a 32 yarder to send the game into overtime. There were 3 huge goats this weekend.
I agree with this, but the first punt where it hit him in the leg he shouldnt have been anywhere close to that ball. He wasnt going to field it, then runs up and lets it hit his leg, then backs off...his two errors led to 10 points and sealed the victory for the giants.

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

i used some very foul language directed at mr williams and his family and his blood type

I agree with this, but the first punt where it hit him in the leg he shouldnt have been anywhere close to that ball. He wasnt going to field it, then runs up and lets it hit his leg, then backs off...his two errors led to 10 points and sealed the victory for the giants.
Yeah, Williams was the worst. All 3 guys may be out of the NFL for good because of yesterday. I mean really...who the hell is going to be the GM that signs Billy Cundiff to a contract? Evans might as well retire, and this Williams character is going to be off the 49ers for sure.

tripp

EOG Master

At least Lee Evans had a really good game up to that point. Horrible drop, but overall he pulled his weight in that game. Cundiff has no chance of coming back. He's so bad they'd rather go for it 4th and 6 than try a 50ish yard FG, and then follows it up with a 30 yard fg that college kickers would laugh at.

Kyle williams was the worst of the bunch as he has one job really and did it terribly pretty much every opportunity he had.

SF wins if Harbaugh is back their returning punts over that clown.

J

joeybagadonuts

Dont forget the other 2 punts, Williams called a fair catch with nobody with in 15 yards of him, the other one decided to make a running diving catch on a punt in the rain.

Yup.

I believe he also fumbled a punt in his last game at AZ St to lose a game to Arizona.

:shoot:

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

i used some very foul language directed at mr williams and his family and his blood type

Heard it clear over here...sound waves travel fast over the Pacific....

Heard you also when Evans from the Ravens failed to catch the ball...

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

Heard it clear over here...sound waves travel fast over the Pacific....

Heard you also when Evans from the Ravens failed to catch the ball...

ya thats why i cant watch games......just keep it on tvg or hrtv............i just want to commit murder