tuesday puckaroos

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated
unders....rangers,stars.............over....phila............sides...calgary and phoenix.....leans...t.bay, toronto,....good luck....

munson15

I want winners...
Re: tuesday puckaroos

Ok, Bernie, here's how I played them---------

win/NYR U5 (+115)
ana/DAL U5.5 (-125)
phi/FLA O5 (-145)

That total was -176 w/ Pinnacle at 5, so I passed on the plus juice with 5.5 pucks. Besides, 5 in pucks is bigger than the number 7 on a baseball total.

CGY+100
PHX-135
TB-170 (small/lean)
tor+112 (small/lean)

Thanks and GL, Dink!:cheers

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I don't bet pucks but a guy I play cards with has a book that lists all puck totals at -110. Now if that was the case and I could get in I'd make an exception and bet pucks. For example tonight I haven't spoken with him but he will probably have something like this:

Buf/NJ O5
Bos/Was U5-
SJ/Cal U5-
Phi/Fla U5-
Pit/StL O5

All at -110. That's stronger than dirt. I would imagine he can't stay open long doing this.

focker

EOG Veteran

yo DinKaaaay.........how you playing these, small or medium?? :pokersmiley thanks

munson15

I want winners...

He won't if enough of his guys have access to real lines, Pat. I'd play everything scalpable at Pinnacle with the guy and clean up.:btj:

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated

added small new jersey, medium bost,med chi under.....other are small or small plus but if you see the line moved lower your play or pass [ coyotes might be a pass at -35 where they were a small plus play at -20 ]

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Pat. I'd play everything scalpable at Pinnacle with the guy and clean up.:btj:

You think that'd be the better move? I told him keep doing what you're doing, it's impossible to get beat long term. I don't bet pucks though, you think scalping through would be better? Certainly safer, you're going to lock up a win every night but long term I wonder which way is better?

:+clueless :+clueless

munson15

I want winners...

I would say if you have the better of it consistently by 10 cents or more, it would be better playing them. Certainly the safer way is to scalp, but you have to move money to do that. The math guys would be better suited to give you the correct answer, but I'll bet they'd say play them all for the max the guy will take and watch the chips pile up. I know that's what I would do.:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

added small new jersey, medium bost,med chi under.....other are small or small plus but if you see the line moved lower your play or pass [ coyotes might be a pass at -35 where they were a small plus play at -20 ]
Missed -130 by about two seconds. Thanks for the add-ons and GL, Dink.:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Ok, Bernie, added---------------

NJ-159 (small)
bos-160
nas/CHI U5.5 (-125)

focker

EOG Veteran

small plus, is that like a shhhmedium....rimshot

thanks for the headsup on size

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

I would say if you have the better of it consistently by 10 cents or more, it would be better playing them. Certainly the safer way is to scalp, but you have to move money to do that. The math guys would be better suited to give you the correct answer, but I'll bet they'd say play them all for the max the guy will take and watch the chips pile up. I know that's what I would do.:cheers

Yep.

But then you've got the sheared sheep dilemma to consider...nobody likes printing money for somebody else...

munson15

I want winners...

I hear you Weinke, but I'd rather not have to keep paying the agent for offshore. Provided the local he speaks of is on solid ground and can absorb a beating from one customer at least, it's a potential goldmine. Wish he was my guy.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

I hear you Weinke, but I'd rather not have to keep paying the agent for offshore. Provided the local he speaks of is on solid ground and can absorb a beating from one customer at least, it's a potential goldmine. Wish he was my guy.

Agreed. It's a dilemma I'd love to have.

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks for the winners, Dink.:btj: Small picks went 2-1, furthering my argument that flat betting is right for me. Looking forward to the next segment.:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

I saw there was one game on tonight's card after I posted that, Dink. Thanks for the headsup on the All-Star break. I hope to catch you next week on the other side of the festivities.:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Almost forgot to ask, Dink. Did you play 5 or 5.5 pucks in that Flyers' total? I don't want to overpay on the number 5, but the -145 I got was a bargain in comparison. Thanks.