It's over, Roger

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: It's over, Roger

LOL @ Beautiful

"That was a HUGE (Delpo) forehand..."

Meaning... how great of a return by Roger.

:LMAO

Guy is starting to choke the set away and they're still praising him non-stop.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

only one player showed up in that set..despite the min move by del porto..that was a bad schooling...

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Federer definitely reading that first serve. I'll give him that...

I don't hate, I congratulate. Well, I certainly try, try, try!

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

del po looks lost on so many points here..but still in reach..come on Del Po..take that extra time....:houra

tripp

EOG Master

no way roger wins another major.

Murray more likely to be the guy that wins a major this year or next outside of the obvious top two IMO

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

no way roger wins another major.

Murray more likely to be the guy that wins a major this year or next outside of the obvious top two IMO

you guys that say no way he will win another major are clueless...months ago he had 2 match points at the US Open vs Djoker...he is in peak physical shape and still a top 5 player...Is he dominating like he did years ago? NO...He has tinkered with his game and improved his backhand quite a bit of late..He is 30 but still has a few years in the top 5

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

you guys that say no way he will win another major are clueless...months ago he had 2 match points at the US Open vs Djoker...he is in peak physical shape and still a top 5 player...Is he dominating like he did years ago? NO...He has tinkered with his game and improved his backhand quite a bit of late..He is 30 but still has a few years in the top 5

And what happened? :LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

exactly he missed his one great chance to get a final major. im not saying the guy is terrible, far from it, but i dont see him good enough to win another major. He choked his chance last year and each major is only gonna be tougher and tougher for him at his age. Wont be long till Murray has passed him by imo.

No way he is winning French if Nadal is indeed 100% healthy. Wimbledon should be a Novak/Nadal final also.

We will see. He might make the final here since im not convinced Nadal is completely healthy yet, but no way in hell he beats Novak. At least imo

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

exactly he missed his one great chance to get a final major. im not saying the guy is terrible, far from it, but i dont see him good enough to win another major. He choked his chance last year and each major is only gonna be tougher and tougher for him at his age. Wont be long till Murray has passed him by imo.

No way he is winning French if Nadal is indeed 100% healthy. Wimbledon should be a Novak/Nadal final also.

We will see. He might make the final here since im not convinced Nadal is completely healthy yet, but no way in hell he beats Novak. At least imo

Correct. And he won't win the French, even if Nadal isn't healthy. Aussie Open is his best chance... that's the last GS he's won.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

He is 30 years old and still in great shape guys. His level of play started getting better at the end of last year and has carried into this year. Furthermore, his backhand down the line has improved a lot. Kinger, he is playing some high level tennis right now...even you can't deny that. No way he will ever win the French, but he will be a serious player in the other 3.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

agree to disagree, tripp. He will be a player in all majors other than the French..minimum 1 more major but I'll go out on a limb and say he will win MULTIPLE majors before he hangs them up. I must be smoking some good shit to think this right? Yes I am, but that is besides the point. :btj:

I think he beats Nadal and gets to the final...I don't think Djoker is head and shoulders better than Fed like most of you do. Will Djoker be the favorite? Yes, but I think Fed has a damn good shot to be honest. I believe Fed has made a few changes in his game and has narrowed the gap. Only the future will tell the tale.