CBB PLAY

Texas A+M +11 1st half

on my scale this play is 300lbs out of a possible 500lbs. A few more doughuts and I'll need a freight scale. LOL. No worries though my husband will still love me. XOXOXO.....the wifey!

:scooter

Re: CBB PLAY

Texas A+M +11 1st half

on my scale this play is 300lbs out of a possible 500lbs. A few more doughuts and I'll need a freight scale. LOL. No worries though my husband will still love me. XOXOXO.....the wifey!

Go easy on those keyboards wifey...

Texas -8

250lb play. I'm pretty sure you guys understand my weighted play system now. I had to explain it mutilpe times because I want my entire audience to follow clearly. BTW....why am I getting so much attention recently?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Texas -8

250lb play. I'm pretty sure you guys understand my weighted play system now. I had to explain it mutilpe times because I want my entire audience to follow clearly. BTW....why am I getting so much attention recenty?

Beautiful and modest.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Texas -8

250lb play. I'm pretty sure you guys understand my weighted play system now. I had to explain it mutilpe times because I want my entire audience to follow clearly. BTW....why am I getting so much attention recently?

I enjoy your plays Mrs. I just do not understand why your husband does not think your posting is funny? :+clueless

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

can hardly wait for a 500lb release......be like when PO gave out the triple chinner that one night........money

lap18

EOG Dedicated

Texas A+M +11 1st half

Of course he will, after all, he refers to yous as a model!

Does anyone know what happened here? My husband told me he wanted me in bed. Last I checked I was up 16 with less than 7 minutes to go. It ruined what could have been a great night. I lost 5lbs..WTF!

:shoot:

Boston College +17 1/2

350lb play

I think I'll take my chances with a team getting this many points and the total is 111. I would think that if we get to 55 points it should win. Gl boys! XOXOXO.....the wife!

LCD

That was close. :p

I can't wait for a team like UNC to play either of those teams and beat them by 40.

it was 48-44 lol. It shouldn't have come down to needing a bucket at the end, but it did. A few more winners and I'll have another chunk of cash to give to the bookies. I need to get my husbands debt paid. Stay tuned......more winners to come!

Yeah I'm up 3/4 of a ton between both threads! I count the vig in my weight losses and you say this? C'mon son, my husband is a pro and taught me everything.

horrible day 0-3

-615 pounds

This kind of weight loss is like having gastric bypass surgery. Its something girls bigger than me may need. What concerns me know is the bookie will come to collect monday. I can't fit under the bed to hide like my husband did. I'm currently married to an adavantage gambler. I no longer can make cash doing things I did before marriage. I was very sucessfull. Not sure how I'm gonna pay the man yet.

:shoot: