[TD="class: index"]

[/TD]
[TD="class: word"]reindeer gaming [/TD]
[TD="class: tools"]

6240 up

1416 down

[/TD]

[TD="class: text, colspan: 2"]December 25, 2009 Urban Word of the Day
the act of putting christmas decoration reindeer into various sexual positions.
We're going to go reindeer gaming tonight. My neighbors just bought two new reindeers and they're just asking for it
[/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: trouser trout

The game brickshithouse brought to eog:

[TABLE="width: 475"]
<tbody>

[TD="class: word"]Monster Rain[/TD]

434 up

36 down

[/TD]

[TD="class: text, colspan: 2"]A game started by a Lil' brickshithouse. When it begins to rain, someone yells "The monster rain is coming." You then hide underneath the porch and perform fellatio on your friend, who then returns the favor.

Lil' bricky watched the weather report with great excitement, in hopes that a low pressure system would bring the Monster Rain.

[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

cassiusclay

EOG Master

The game brickshithouse brought to eog:

[TABLE="width: 475"]
<TBODY>

[TD="class: word"]Monster Rain
[/TD]

434 up

36 down

[/TD]

[TD="class: text, colspan: 2"]A game started by a Lil' brickshithouse. When it begins to rain, someone yells "The monster rain is coming." You then hide underneath the porch and perform fellatio on your friend, who then returns the favor.

Lil' bricky watched the weather report with great excitement, in hopes that a low pressure system would bring the Monster Rain.

[/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

munson15

I want winners...

CC, how do I catch the sportsgurus2012? I tried logging in and realized it's a twitter account. Do I access this through my phone, and if so, how? Sorry for the stupid questions.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

sample size

cop out math guys use at their convenience usually to try and win an argument on an online gambling forum.

"it was too small of a sample size to determine a definitive answer" or "you need a larger sample size to determine a definitive answer", whichever suits their postion at the time.

by IrishTim on Jan 25, 2012 tags: math, forums, disputes, wagers, losing, winning

cassiusclay

EOG Master

CC, how do I catch the sportsgurus2012? I tried logging in and realized it's a twitter account. Do I access this through my phone, and if so, how? Sorry for the stupid questions.

yep it's on twitter, should be able to see it from your phone