I dont follow tennis but

tripp

EOG Master
Re: I dont follow tennis but

on azarenka for a decent amount here. she has been by far the more impressive player this tournament and is just better overall at this stage

i think azarenka breaks through and wins this tournament to be honest. i see an azarenka/kvitova finals

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

let's see how Azarenka responds in the 2nd set...she has a history of meltdowns and chokejobs in big matches...tripp, I think Azarenka is the female Andy Murray...both have a lot of talent and should've won majors by now but are mental midgets...I think both will finally break through in the next year or 2..I really think Murray getting Lendl on his team will pay dividends

tripp

EOG Master

agree on both accounts. i think murray wins a major this year and from there goes on to win 4 or 5 in his career. has the talent too and with roger/nadal on the decline he could even jump into the top 2 within two years or so

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

let's see how Azarenka responds in the 2nd set...she has a history of meltdowns and chokejobs in big matches...tripp, I think Azarenka is the female Andy Murray...both have a lot of talent and should've won majors by now but are mental midgets...I think both will finally break through in the next year or 2..I really think Murray getting Lendl on his team will pay dividends

you should be betting this in-game

I have no idea who has that

maybe just european books?

tripp

EOG Master

hopefully azarenka doesnt pull off the typical chokejob here. needs to be strong mentally and regroup for the 3rd set.

tripp

EOG Master

huge start from azarenka. Tough hold, then breaks clijsters at love.

if she can solidify the break here her confidence will be sky high and would take a real choke job to lose it

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

If Azarenka wins this match, it will make 2 matches this tourney that I doubt she would have won in the past, along with the 3 set win over Radwanska after losing the 1st set tiebreak 7-0...big step in her career to battle through adversity

tripp

EOG Master

This is a huge game and probably decides the match. If Azarenka blows three game points on serve to give up her break edge it will be tough to recover

tripp

EOG Master

yeah this match has been phenomenal. great tennis being played...by far the best match of the tournament from the womens side

azarenka has had 6 game points here to go up 5-2 and hasn't converted one. now just missed an easy slam to give clijsters break point

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

Azarenka would be a great fukk...not girlfriend material...seems borderline psychotic/mentally unstable...I would love a 1 night romp with her though

tripp

EOG Master

she has done amazingly well mentally in this match. usually would break down after that 2nd, or after losing her break edge in the 3rd. just keeps breaking back though every time.

two points away

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

Win or lose in the final, Azarenka has taken a big step in her career mentally this tourney...showed some toughness and grit...congrats on the win, tripp

snoopol

EOG Addicted

Win or lose in the final, Azarenka has taken a big step in her career mentally this tourney...showed some toughness and grit...congrats on the win, tripp

Hey Jake she's been a different player for some time now. Much more stronger mentally. Last few tournaments she lost to the winner of the whole tournament. I could not believe when bookies had her at +700 after the draw was made. Like my outright wager very much right now and I will be even in a better position if Sharapova wins although I doubt she can handle Kvitova.

snoopol

EOG Addicted

Now we have great scenario in that tournament. Whoever wins it all is the new number 1. No more Wozniacki!!!

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

Hey Jake she's been a different player for some time now. Much more stronger mentally. Last few tournaments she lost to the winner of the whole tournament. I could not believe when bookies had her at +700 after the draw was made. Like my outright wager very much right now and I will be even in a better position if Sharapova wins although I doubt she can handle Kvitova.

I think I'm going big on Kvitova in the final, assuming she beats Maria.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

this is her first final in a major and had to dig deep doing it in a few matches...landmark moment in her career :cheers

snoopol

EOG Addicted

Yeah really love watching her and hope she wins this one and many more. Just don't get why crowd gets on her so hard all the time. I know they don't like the way she screams but Sharapova is even louder.