Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

Hey tank, as someone firmly entrenched on the dark side, how many states do you think the "birther contagion" needs to infect before the naked emperor develops a fever? ::LMAO::

2? 3? 5? Any guesses?
Since you have already lost 96 cases and have had 12 ballot challenges thrown out I would say..........ZERO!!!:LMAOBut I know.....you got him now!!!

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]? 2011 WorldNetDaily [/SIZE]:cocksuck:
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]
:cocksuck::cocksuck:
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]
:cocksuck::cocksuck: :cocksuck:
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]
:cocksuck::cocksuck::cocksuck::cocksuck:[SIZE=-1]

[/SIZE]

tank

EOG Dedicated

[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]? 2011 WorldNetDaily [/SIZE]:cocksuck:
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]
:cocksuck::cocksuck:

What a creepy looking homo that Joe worships.

ORYR isn't an underwear blog, it's more of a Drudge Report for birthers. Dean doesn't editorialize and talk out of his ass the way, say, a Dr CON does. He just posts links, excerpts and news stories from all kinds of sources.

Here, I'll show you what I mean...

[h=3]Judge Malihi Denied Taitz's Request for Obama's Hawaii Records: Court Lacks Jurisdiction[/h]
OBAMARELEASE YOURRECORDS ON <a class="timestamp-link" href="http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2012/01/judge-malihi-denied-taitzs-request-for.html" rel="bookmark" title="permanent link" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(88, 140, 184); outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><abbr class="published" title="2012-01-27T12:05:00-08:00" style="border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; border-width: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; ">12:05 PM</abbr>

Farrar|Welden|Swensson|Powell v. Obama - Order Denying Orly Taitz's
Letters Rogatory for Hawaii Documents Related to Obama

Order: The parties may file any post hearing pleadings by Wednesday, February 1, 2012. The Court will issue a recommendation to the Secretary of State shortly thereafter. The Court has reviewed the motion by Plaintiffs, Farrar, Lax, Judy, Malaren, and Roth, to direct and/or request the Court in Hawaii to order the release of certain Hawaii documents to the Plaintiffs. This Court lacks jurisdiction or authority to direct or request documents from Hawaii. Plaintiffs' motion is denied.

SO ORDERED, this the 27th day of January, 2012.

Full Order below and here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/79613378/...r-Hawaii-Documents-Related-to-Obama-1-27-2012http://www.scribd.com/doc/79613378/...r-Hawaii-Documents-Related-to-Obama-1-27-2012

Previous reports on the Georgia ballot challenge here: http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/search?q=Georgia+Ballot+Access+Challenges

ARTICLE II ELIGIBILITY FACTS HERE: http://www.art2superpac.com/issues.html

tank

EOG Dedicated

Hey tank, as someone firmly entrenched on the dark side, how many states do you think the "birther contagion" needs to infect before the naked emperor develops a fever? ::LMAO::

2? 3? 5? Any guesses?
Stupid birfer must have forgotten that this was already played out before but do you want me to tell you how this one will turn out too??:LMAO
http://www.scribd.com/doc/74617933/Terry-Order-by-Fulton-Superior-Court-Case-2008cv158774
:LMAO
:LMAOYep you got him now!!:LMAO:LMAO

See? Just the facts -- for better or worse.

No BS, no spin, no blogging talking completely out of his ass...

If only the underwear bloggers operated the same way. :handjob:

tank

EOG Dedicated

ORYR isn't an underwear blog, it's more of a Drudge Report for birthers. Dean doesn't editorialize and talk out of his ass the way, say, a Dr CON does. He just posts links, excerpts and news stories from all kinds of sources.

:LMAOYou just keep showing really how stupid you are.Bob Nelson runs ORYR not Dean Haskins!!My God you are so full of shit and just keep talking out of your ass and do not know shit!!Get educated and quit letting me make you look so damn stupid all the time.
BTW it is all editorial no matter what way you try to present it.
What an idiot.

I meant Bob, my mistake.

As for Corsi, he's in the title of this thread. :doh1

If you want a Dr CON thread, start one...I won't C&P tons of crap in it.

tank

EOG Dedicated

We have already been over this lie you try to present.Do I have to show you all the state laws and supreme court rulings again??I have already posted tons of them that Doc presents but in your rush to try and discredit you keep forgetting that.I can post 30 within an hour if you need to get it right again.It would be my pleasure to expose you yet again.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Stupid birfer must have forgotten that this was already played out before but do you want me to tell you how this one will turn out too??:LMAO
http://www.scribd.com/doc/74617933/Terry-Order-by-Fulton-Superior-Court-Case-2008cv158774
Did this refresh your memory??:LMAOHow did this turn out in 2008?:LMAO
Yeah you really got him now!

We have already been over this lie you try to present.Do I have to show you all the state laws and supreme court rulings again??I have already posted tons of them that Doc presents but in your rush to try and discredit you keep forgetting that.I can post 30 within an hour if you need to get it right again.It would be my pleasure to expose you yet again.

Yes, 5 minutes on that debunked fraud site and anyone can have access to a treasure trove of nonsense like this:

"Santorum endorses the antichrist"

You can read entire paragraphs about his framed Obama birth certificate and collection of coffee mugs and t-shirts.

Or, my favorite -- "I'm not a lawyer but..."

Sure looks like Team Kenyan is scouring this anti-birther wikipedia for 'advice' and 'strategies' going forward, tank. ::LMAO::

tank

EOG Dedicated

Yes, 5 minutes on that debunked fraud site and anyone can have access to a treasure trove of nonsense like this:

"Santorum endorses the antichrist"

You can read entire paragraphs about his framed Obama birth certificate and collection of coffee mugs and t-shirts.

Or, my favorite -- "I'm not a lawyer but..."

Sure looks like Team Kenyan is scouring this anti-birther wikipedia for 'advice' and 'strategies' going forward, tank. ::LMAO::
Yeah cherry picking a couple of articles is all the proof one needs right?
Doc has never said he is a lawyer so does that discredit him or the state laws and facts he presents?You cannot debunk shit he presents because all you have is opinions that lose court cases.Next you will be telling us that Orly the lawyer/dentist knows it all because she is a lawyer right?:LMAOJust because someone has the title of lawyer does not mean they know shit like your Queen proves all the time.Yet someone like Corsi who writes fraud books is an authority in birfer world and is always right according to Joe!:LMAOWhen someone is caught red handed plagiarizing like Corsi has been 3 times now it does not mean anything to Joe!:LMAOHe is honest and to be believed!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

Hey quit acting like you never seen this!!What is different about this one compared to 2008??:LMAOYou know the one you lost in 2008 but somehow think it will be different this time?

BirtherReport.com Leads to Arrest of Obot who Threatened to Kill Sheriff Joe Arpaio

OBAMARELEASE YOURRECORDS ON <a class="timestamp-link" href="http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2012/01/birtherreportcom-leads-to-arrest-of.html" rel="bookmark" title="permanent link" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(88, 140, 184); outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><abbr class="published" title="2012-01-27T16:31:00-08:00" style="border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; border-width: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; ">4:31 PM
</abbr>

BirtherReport.com/ObamaReleaseYourRecords.com Leads to Arrest of an Obot who Threatened to Kill Sheriff Joe for his Investigation into Obama's Eligibility

Back in October of 2011 an Obot left numerous comments at this blog threatening to kill various people that have pursued Obama's ineligibility to be president. One comment was directed at Sheriff Joe and his family where

the commenter posted the following
:
"I plan to kill Joe Arpaio first.. He will be filled with a thousand bullet holes before the year is out., I promise you this. He won't fuck with Obama. He will be buried 10 feet under and his whole family will be murdered along with him. Don't like it? Come stop me. Come die before me."

Right after that comment was submitted we grabbed the IP address from the commenter and the location was in Tennessee. We then sent the pertinent information and the actual death threat to Dr. Corsi, among others, and informed them we were not 100% certain that was the commenter but we were pretty sure it was and it could be easily verified by contacting Blogger owner Google to confirm. Dr. Corsi later informed us that Sheriff Joe's office was now investigating the death threat.

Arrest made in death threat to Arpaio
by Clayton Klapper/KTAR

PHOENIX -- A 33-year-old man in Phoenix has been arrested for threatening to kill Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his family.

Deputies in Knoxville, Tennessee worked with Maricopa County Sheriff's deputies to serve a search warrant and seize a computer and other evidence from the home of Adam Eugene Cox.

The investigation into an internet death threat started in October, and Cox was arrested Friday on an unrelated warrant for assault. He is now being investigated in the internet death threat of MCSO Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his family. Deputies obtained a search warrant at Google, where they were then connected to Cox.

His threat reads in part: I plan to kill Arpaio first. He will be filled with a thousand bullet holes before the year is out. I promise you this. He won't f**k with Obama. He will be buried 10 feet under and his whole family will be murdered along with him.

The threat comes in response to the Sheriff's office's investigation into the legitimacy of Obama's birth certificate. Cox's mother confirmed with police that he is an avid supporter of president Obama and police say he has a history of assault.

MORE HERE: http://ktar.com/6/1494182/Arrest-made-in-death-threat-to-Arpaio

VIDEO: Deputies go to Google to ID blogger behind Arpaio threats

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Deputies-go-to-Google-to-ID-blogger-behind-Arpaio-death-threats-137677118.html

---
AZ Sheriff: TN man threatened to kill him because of Obama investigation
http://www.wbir.com/news/article/20...ed-to-kill-him-because-of-Obama-investigation

TN man arrested in death threat against Sheriff Arpaio
http://www.kpho.com/story/16619194/man-arrested-in-sheriff-arpaio-death-threat

MCSO: Obama fanatic threatened to kill Arpaio
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/new...ma-fanatic-threatened-to-kill-arpaio-01272012

TN man arrested in death threat against Sheriff Arpaio
http://phoenix-on.us/2012/01/27/tn-man-arrested-in-death-threat-against-sheriff-arpaio

Knoxville man suspected of threatening to kill Arizona's 'Sheriff Joe'
http://www.volunteertv.com/news/hea...g_to_kill_Arizonas_Sheriff_Joe_138227424.html

You can read the press release from Sheriff Joe here:http://www.mcso.org/MultiMedia/PressRelease/Arpaio Tennessee Death Threat.pdf

Hat tip to Mara Zebest.

ARTICLE II ELIGIBILITY FACTS HERE: http://www.art2superpac.com/issues.html

Typical.

What a bunch unhinged nutjobs these anti-birthers are!

Can't defend the ineligible fraud on FACTS, so they have to resort to crap like this!

Disgusting!! 2938u4ji23

Hey quit acting like you never seen this!!What is different about this one compared to 2008?? You know the one you lost in 2008 but somehow think it will be different this time?

You Obots don't live in reality do you?

The Kenyan could be arrested tomorrow and these Obot anti-birther clowns would still be blogging about antiquated court cases. ::LMAO::

Their naked emperor can't even show up in court and face the music, so now the "progresssive lawyers" on these kook sites are actually applauding Team Kenyan for defying the law!

If the birther movement keeps gaining momentum, look for these nutjobs to call for violence and anarchy. Oh, wait, never mind...already happening. :doh1

You heard it here first -- if the ineligible Kenyan gets tossed from a few state ballots, there will be riots.

It is the "community organizing" way. 2938u4ji23

Yeah cherry picking a couple of articles is all the proof one needs right?
Doc has never said he is a lawyer so does that discredit him or the state laws and facts he presents?

Of course it does!

Dude, my 11 year old niece could destroy these underwear blogger clowns with a blindfold on!

But, but, but...Wong Kim Ark...Dr CON says Wong Kim Ark!

Right. And Foggy is a laissez faire capitalist!

In making this argument, the commie pinhead "lawyers" who feed the gullible underwear bloggers this garbage, purposely don't discern between CITIZENSHIP and NATURAL BORN CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT. Wong Kim deals with the former, not the latter.

The only time the SCOTUS ever did define the class of person who were POTUS eligible under Article 2, Section 1 was in Minor v. Happersett which is about as unambiguous as it gets.

Quick, name ONE/ANY/SINGLE president, born after the Constitution was ratified, who at the time of their birth had a parent who was NOT a US citizen?

YOU CAN'T -- because EVERY other US president besides the current ineligible fraud was born of TWO US citizen parents.

And I'm not even a "natural born citizenship" birther...because frankly, I'm not prepared to blindly accept ANYTHING this proven con artist says, including who his real parents are!

By all means, if your clown cult wants to believe underwear blogger "conventional wisdom" comports with reality, go right ahead. We'll see how far these asshat 'arguments' score making their way through the court system...that is, IF the gutless Kenyan ever shows up!

"Santorum endorses the antichrist!" ::LMAO::

tank

EOG Dedicated

Typical.

What a bunch unhinged nutjobs these anti-birthers are!

Can't defend the ineligible fraud on FACTS, so they have to resort to crap like this!

Disgusting!! 2938u4ji23
96 cases prove you do not know what you are talking about!!Typical!
Do you want me to post the story about the birfer who did the same thing and threatened to kill Obama??The one who tried to arrest the Judge who did not agree with him?Yeah the kooky birfers do not have any nuts in their ranks at all do they/

tank

EOG Dedicated

Of course it does!

Dude, my 11 year old niece could destroy these underwear blogger clowns with a blindfold on!

::LMAO::
Then DO IT!!QUIT TALKING ABOUT IT AND DO IT!!!!YOU CAN'T!!!!!SO STFU OR DO IT!

tank

EOG Dedicated

The Kenyan could be arrested tomorrow and these Obot anti-birther clowns would still be blogging about antiquated court cases. ::LMAO::
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOSheriff Joe will be arrested with him too right??:LMAO:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

s. ::LMAO::

If the birther movement keeps gaining momentum, look for these nutjobs to call for violence and anarchy. Oh, wait, never mind...already happening. :doh1
This just shows how much of an idiot you are!!In the post above you are whining and crying about a guy who threatened to kill Sheriff Joe and here you are hoping the birfer nuts do the same thing.What a total idiot.

tank

EOG Dedicated

In making this argument, the commie pinhead "lawyers" who feed the gullible underwear bloggers this garbage, purposely don't discern between CITIZENSHIP and NATURAL BORN CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT. Wong Kim deals with the former, not the latter.

The only time the SCOTUS ever did define the class of person who were POTUS eligible under Article 2, Section 1 was in Minor v. Happersett which is about as unambiguous as it gets.

Quick, name ONE/ANY/SINGLE president, born after the Constitution was ratified, who at the time of their birth had a parent who was NOT a US citizen?
The Supreme Court say's you are a total dumbass.Learn something instead of believing what you want to believe like the birfers are telling you.Berg LOST his case over this same thing!!
This has already been to court and it is one of the 96 losses you stupid fuck.But continue to try and rewrite history or pretend it never happened but I will gladly keep bitch slapping you with the truth,Again!

tank

EOG Dedicated

Well golly Gomer after 96 LOSSES I think someone does not know what reality is and it is not the people who WON the 96 cases.:shoot:Dumbass.

tank

EOG Dedicated

You heard it here first -- if the ineligible Kenyan gets tossed from a few state ballots, there will be riots.

It is the "community organizing" way. 2938u4ji23

And if it does not happen we can guarantee that the birfers will still be screaming fraud, forgery,blah,blah,blah.''Show us the birth certificate'',blah,blah,blah.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Joe Contrarian;3362702 Quick said:
Chester Arthur!!Any more stupid questions dumbass??

tank

EOG Dedicated

YOU CAN'T -- because EVERY other US president besides the current ineligible fraud was born of TWO US citizen parents.
Another birfer LIE exposed!!How many does that make in this thread?1,050??

Chester Arthur!!Any more stupid questions dumbass??

Oh so predictable -- just like a parrot.

Um, forget Chester Arthur. That stupid answer only strengthens MY point while DESTROYING yours!

Okay, tell me if any of this sounds familiar.

Chester Arthur went to great lengths to conceal his past in order to obfuscate his ineligibility for VP and president -- even went so far as to burn his family's historical records to ensure nobody could prove otherwise, because his father didn't become a naturalized citizen till the age of 14.

Really? Chester Arthur? This is what you revisionist unhinged nutjobs cling to? ::LMAO::

See tank, this is what happens when you decide to roll in crap with radical Saul Alinsky Marxists -- YOU END UP STINKING AS BAD AS THEY DO!!

PEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Psst tank, you need to fire your "behind the scenes coach." He's just just much of an ignorant asshole as you are!

So there you go, folks.

Obot natural born citizen requirement in a nutshell: Chester Arthur was a liar and deceiver, therefore the current Chicago Machine Con Artist in Chief should be allowed to get away with the same! :handjob:

Typical Marxist mentality -- lower the standard to the lowest common denominator. And when the next piece of shit comes along and hits a new low, well, lower the bar even further -- case precedent dont cha know.
This is what the left calls 'progress'.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Oh so predictable -- just like a parrot.

Um, forget Chester Arthur. That stupid answer only strengthens MY point while DESTROYING yours!

Okay, tell me if any of this sounds familiar.

Chester Arthur went to great lengths to conceal his past in order to obfuscate his ineligibility for VP and president -- even went so far as to burn his family's historical records to ensure nobody could prove otherwise, because his father didn't become a naturalized citizen till the age of 14.

Really? Chester Arthur? This is what you revisionist unhinged nutjobs cling to? ::LMAO::

See tank, this is what happens when you decide to roll in crap with radical Saul Alinsky Marxists -- YOU END UP STINKING AS BAD AS THEY DO!!

PEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
Chester was born in 1829!!!!!!

When did his father become a U.S citizen???:LMAO:LMAO
These are proven facts but of course to a birfer that does not mean shit and you prove it on a daily basis.You cannot argue FACTS so you do nothing but LIE and SMEAR to deflect your stupidity.
I answered your stupid question now prove I am wrong !I can prove I am right very easily like everything with you.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Obot natural born citizen requirement in a nutshell: Chester Arthur was a liar and deceiver, therefore the current Chicago Machine Con Artist in Chief should be allowed to get away with the same! :handjob:
You are the idiot trying to make this claim to fit your smearing agenda not me stupid!
You are the dumbass that asked the stupid question and now that I have showed your stupidity once again this is your deflect?Really PATHETIC!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

Get away with what dumbass???This is the law and just PROVES my point for me!!Thanks for asking that stupid question so you could make my point for me like a typical dumbass.

tank

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
Chester was born in 1829!!!!!!

When did his father become a U.S citizen???:LMAO:LMAO
These are proven facts but of course to a birfer that does not mean shit and you prove it on a daily basis.You cannot argue FACTS so you do nothing but LIE and SMEAR to deflect your stupidity.
I answered your stupid question now prove I am wrong !I can prove I am right very easily like everything with you.
Hey and the Supreme Court agreed with this too!!Arthur was legal just like Obama is but according to the birfers the Supreme Court is wrong and those stupid fucks that have lost 96 cases are right!:shoot::shoot:Only in America do you get this kind of stupidity!

His father didn't become a US citizen until Arthur was 14 -- what I meant to say in my original reply.

Therefore, Chester Arthur did NOT meet the eligibility requirements.

I am right. You are wrong. End of story.

You underwear bloggers are blind, deaf AND stupid.

Obot logic: two wrongs make a right!

Now fuck off. :finger004

tank

EOG Dedicated

14 years AFTER Arthur's birth.

Look it up.
Yes again PROVING MY POINT!
You do not have to have both parents as U.S citizens when you are born to become president.
God you are stupid!

tank

EOG Dedicated

His father didn't become a US citizen until Arthur was 14 -- which is what I meant to say in my original reply.

Your unhinged side is blind, death and stupid.

Now fuck off. :finger004

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
Yes it is always what you meant to say !!:shoot:
Just like yesterday when your dumbass did not even know who ran ORYR!!
Just keep showing that stupidity that you are famous for while I continue to make you look stupid and eat your lies while I expose them.

tank

EOG Dedicated

eet the eligibility requirements.

That is what's wrong with you!You think lies and smears are facts or prove something.
When your lies and smears are exposed with the truth you look like a total dumbass!!

Yes again PROVING MY POINT!
You do not have to have both parents as U.S citizens when you are born to become president.
God you are stupid!

His mother was an alien too! Both his parents were -- just like Hussein's! ::LMAO::