Hey JK want to make sure u see this

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Hey JK want to make sure u see this

you toot your horn more than anyone that post on this site, its becoming obnoxious :shoot:

Ray Luca

EOG Master

you toot your horn more than anyone that post on this site, its becoming obnoxious :shoot:

And Tuck don't send me anymore PM's that your sorry and all that shit...People get one shot with me and ur out. Can't you read sucker...Not about the fact I won but this was insane imo

and furthermore when I lose I'm the first to say so and recap my action.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

What was -110?

There is a great lesson to be learned here and JK talks about it in his blog...think Netto started it but not sure....the days of -110 should be over when u have great opportunities to get + money in game bets. Thats the point here and all should get ahead of the curve

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Thanks for the heads-up, Ray, and great call at +190.

I think European bettors have it right.

About 90% of their action comes after the game begins.

Americans are just now catching on.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

thx

just don't get why the price was so high down only 2 ...

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated

well they were clearly better then the -40 they were before the game started...score was a favorite and a td would put them up nine..the giants had only scored one td to that point so +90 cant be stealing...these are very hard, even after i know the result

Ray Luca

EOG Master

I guess.... does anyone know what the Pats ML was when down 9-0..?

I believe this was the Pinny line with obviously the +470 representing the ML for New England:

[TABLE="class: odds_archive, width: 650"]
<tbody>

[TD="class: light-gray"]02/05 6:44:33p[/TD]
[TD="class: light-gray"]Pincle[/TD]
[TD="class: right light-gray"]-600[/TD]
[TD="class: right light-gray"]+470[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

Ray Luca

EOG Master

You see this is the point of the thread. You can play -3/+3 a week before laying or taking juice or wait for a situation during the game and take 2-1 or 4-1...

Ray Luca

EOG Master

And let me add if I liked the Pats 9-0 doesn't scare me early especially at +470 heck I liked the Giants and might've played that

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

You see this is the point of the thread. You can play -3/+3 a week before laying or taking juice or wait for a situation during the game and take 2-1 or 4-1...

Great illustration of the point.

pbovi

EOG Dedicated

It was not 470 when they were down 9-0. To the best of my recollection best number was around +200 or slightly above at that time.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Doughboy posted the time stamp which looks about right....If you are correct, why would Giants be +190 with 1q left down 2 and Pats +200 down 9 with the whole game still to play

Doughboy posted the time stamp which looks about right....If you are correct, why would Giants be +190 with 1q left down 2 and Pats +200 down 9 with the whole game still to play
Those numbers sounds right to me, pats were the fav and are expected to make a comeback like that especially getting the ball to start the 2nd half. If the giants got down 9 right away, then i could possibly see a +400 on them after 1 quarter played.

High Times

EOG Master

:cheers

I'm getting to the point where I can't make a bet before the games start anymore.

My friend wanted the Giants on the ML before the game started.

I told him that on 90% of these games you can get a better price on BOTH teams during the game and betting before the game starts is now losing value.

With all these math experts around here you would think they could find away to take advantage of this, but they are years behind the actual bettors.

In-game betting is the future for most bettors...... for me I'm already there and taking off.......................

:houra

munson15

I want winners...

I played NY -320 at the 2:00 warning when they were killing the clock and within chip-shot range. Can't imagine NE being +470 at any point, they drove for the FG to make it 9-3 right after the first Giants' TD.

It was not 470 when they were down 9-0. To the best of my recollection best number was around +200 or slightly above at that time.
Paul, you may be correct. I copied the odds from Show Me The Odds by looking at the in-game Pinnacle odds and picking out the highest odds ever available for New England on the ML. It's possible it was at +470 for a few seconds and then changed. It's possible Show Me the Odds is off, but that was what they posted.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated

That- 9 and 0 got me and my mom $3500 for hitting 1st quarter and halftime score. When I told my mom our #'s she said, those aren't good are they? Can't believe those #'s hit twice.