OT: Ask The X a Question

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
X, while working @ CapWins...

How many times did you speak to Chute on the phone? Did he have a wanksta voice?

What did Chute promise to pay you once the forum took off?

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: OT: Ask The X a Question

How many paint chips per day do you consume?

Did Chute offer to let you score a 'gooooooaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllll' with Icey when he was done with her?

Did you get his MMA plays for 'free'?

Did he ever offer to let you borrow the benzo for the weekend?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Any relatives named "Y" or "Z"?

Okay, I'll work on my humor later.

The X

EOG Dedicated

X, while working @ CapWins...

How many times did you speak to Chute on the phone? Did he have a wanksta voice?

What did Chute promise to pay you once the forum took off?

This is pretty simple. I've never talked to Chute or Mo. The 3 of us texted once about a contest.

Chute asked me to be a "Mod" after your buddy "joeybagadonuts" ghosted me over here to go there. And talked all sorts of shit about you. And yeh Chute and Mo brought in a bunch of "Mods" As far as being paid? Never was talked about. Other than the fact it might be a possibility. I can't really say I'd ever depend on a forum job. Because I have a "REAL ONE"

So Kinger you covering JK's Child support check?

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

How many paint chips per day do you consume?

Did Chute offer to let you score a 'gooooooaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllll' with Icey when he was done with her?

Did you get his MMA plays for 'free'?

Did he ever offer to let you borrow the benzo for the weekend?

3 out of 4 of these aren't really funny because you're trying too hard, but #2 is freaking hilarious. :LMAO

The X

EOG Dedicated

3 out of 4 of these aren't really funny because you're trying too hard, but #2 is freaking hilarious. :LMAO

Not trying to be funny at all. Simple fact. Joey.Chute and Mofo were all chasing her. Joey got the boot. Started trouble and ran away. And Chute and mofo battled it out. Simple.

As far as we go? Nothing. mo gave me alot of info. Chute just closed up shop and ran. Me dio and Xbaggy were the only one's left. Done.

J

joeybagadonuts

I knew that was the only funny one but I can't help but include the obligatory shots at ChuteStiff.

:btj:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I think i still have your ole ladys number Joey, blackmail mother fucker :lock:

J

joeybagadonuts

I think i still have your ole ladys number Joey, blackmail mother fucker :lock:

FUCKKKKKK! The X has BURIED me in this thread.

I'm going to lose my e-cred and possibly my GF.

FUCK, man.

:shoot:

I never knew you guys had the bachelorette going on over there pal....sucks you couldnt even make the final two. Good to see the brain of chute prevail over meathead mo though. Hopefully she realized if she was gold diggin the money has to go down the ladder from pop dukes, to chute, and then to her.

J

joeybagadonuts

CaptianChuteSavesaHoe was too much for me, pal. I had no shot. He was willing to take care of dem kids, call them kids his. Having a popdukes in the mob just put him over the top.

I felt like I was Wadehustle and never catch any breaks.

tripp

EOG Master

Not trying to be funny at all. Simple fact. Joey.Chute and Mofo were all chasing her. Joey got the boot. Started trouble and ran away. And Chute and mofo battled it out. Simple.

As far as we go? Nothing. mo gave me alot of info. Chute just closed up shop and ran. Me dio and Xbaggy were the only one's left. Done.

Interesting :pop:

J

joeybagadonuts

Baggs putting on his Z cacarecchis and makin his move towards the Queen

I had a pair of those in like 7th grade that had a velcro belt thingy attached to the pants.

:LMAO

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Joey impressed her with his fine tastes in designer clothing.

But once Chute stepped in and told her that he was an MMA fighter and he knew Frankie Edgar-- it was all but over.

Timetopay

EOG Master

rumor is she and chute aint an item anymore

gives baggs another shot :lock: