REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

i am going square be action with lakers -4' 2h and blazer/laker 2h ml parlay :LMAO

diogee

i have purchased less than 3 scratchers in my 17 years on this planet.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Saw a Dakotan License Plate today... their plates say "Great Faces. Great Places"

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Now I've heard it all.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Let me guess, Wyotowners have "Great Faces. Cover it before it gets shot by your best friend."

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

diogee

probably :LMAO

ours here say 'grand canyon state' with a picture of charby and some desolate land...have saw some that have a road runner chasing charby.

diogee

jarjajrarj looks like that big rock that a giant bear climbed up belongs in dakoter by those faces. :LMAO:LMAO

diogee

that plate is classic. i had a timmay stuffed anman in a hole between my driver door and front right quarter panel that would say "timmmay" everytime i opened the door. that plate would have completed it. :scooter

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

In a Comparative Religions class, the professor was talking about Lao Tzu's beliefs. One student
asked, "What was his favorite koan?"

The professor scowled and replied, "That was Zen, this is Tao!"

diogee

hahaha very original...only thing they can think to put on there is a big crack in their state:lol
jarjajrajr

I had to break the state in 2 when i won the bid to ship it South so nobody up North would have to look at it...wouldn't all fit on one metal box.

diogee

loves watchins chaos at works. was adds me back to work today and i still won't goes to work. :scooter

diogee

:+clueless i am be the ductor.

duck, duck, duck, velociRaptor

diogee

hey birdhouse go finish that tearout job so my client can pay me. also going to be a nice boss and pay you time and a half for finishing it tonight.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

This traitor is over in the EOG Best Dick Licker thread posting with guys named Breaks or Clutch, whatever the fuck... then he comes over here acting like nothing has happened. Unbelievable.