Feels like a Disney movie

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: Feels like a Disney movie

Then maybe he can buy a nice place to live...he is currently living with his brother and sleeping on the couch....and is a Harvard Grad(eat your heart out Mamon):LMAO

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

Not another New York story, I am still recovering from the N.Y Giants victory.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

I was really suprised to see them as a dog against Wash. Wish they were all that easy.

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

Victor Cruz and Jeremy Lin.....only in NY

I wonder how much ass they are getting right now

PonyOne

EOG Enthusiast

No reason for this streak to end tonight. T-Wolves looked really tired last night and they do not have anyone with the ability to "shut down" at the guard position.

newport2

EOG Dedicated

There is a reason this kid wasn't drafted. While I love the "Rocky" storyline, he will return to the mean as soon as there is a decent scouting report. However, those #s may add up to more wins than Carmelo could ever muster up.

tripp

EOG Master

Rubio vs Lin tonight might be the most fun matchup we will see all year.

Can't wait to watch.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

There is a reason this kid wasn't drafted. While I love the "Rocky" storyline, he will return to the mean as soon as there is a decent scouting report. However, those #s may add up to more wins than Carmelo could ever muster up.

They talked about Carmelo's style last night - hold and shoot. Needs or wants the ball in his hands a lot. I guess you describe Lin as a distributor of the ball to whoever is open regardless of their name.

But, wow, even with a good scouting report - how do you guard him? I guess he is getting a few shots when the Knicks swing the ball. He sure is nailing those shots. Goes to the basket well - can handle the ball.

Kobe gets trapped and double teamed to get the ball out his hands when possible. That will be the next sign of respect for Lin once the scouting really gets serious on his game. If teams admit they cannot stop him one on one.

So, tonight's game - you guys got on the Knicks+7? Looks like it is down to 6 now.