Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

:LMAO:LMAOJust look at this stupid fucking idiot!!Stay on topic he screams and now all he wants to talk about is cock and ass!!You are a total fucking idiot!
Yeah don't prove where Doc is wrong and scream to stay on topic all the while you dodge and evade the question talking about gay shit!!What a fucking idiot.

AGAIN......PROVE where he is wrong and show where he is lying about exhibit 6!!

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

Originally Posted by tank
Hey stupid what part of ACTUAL TRANSCRIPTS from the hearing do you not get?Now show where he is lying or PROVE what he said is not true!

It would be so much easier if you just admitted you cannot refute anything he say and cannot prove he is wrong!!:pop:
No of course not let's evade this shit and talk about cock and ass like a flaming homo!What a fucking idiot we have here.

We already established "exhibit 6" is the Mr. Hankey you pulled out of Dr. CON's ass during foreplay. Don't feel embarrassed, I'm sure it happened with Barry and Larry as well.

Hmmm...tank and DR CON.. ...Barry and Larry.. ...it's all starting to make perfect sense.

tank

EOG Dedicated

We already established "exhibit 6" is the Mr. Hankey you pulled out of Dr. CON's ass during foreplay. Don't feel embarrassed, I'm sure it happened with Barry and Larry as well.

Hmmm...tank and DR CON.. ...Barry and Larry.. ...it's all starting to make perfect sense.

Yep!Just keep showing everyone how you cannot prove Doc is lying or show where he is wrong.Thanks for proving I am right.Keep showing everyone what a flaming homo you are talking about cock and ass.I will take this victory in stride like i HAVE THE OTHER COUPLE OF THOUSANDTHS .
Thanks for showing everyone that you have NOTHING and could not debate your way out of a wet paper bag if your life depended on it.Troll monkey Joe is abused in his own thread yet again!

tank

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO:LMAOJust look at this stupid fucking idiot!!Stay on topic he screams and now all he wants to talk about is cock and ass!!You are a total fucking idiot!
Yeah don't prove where Doc is wrong and scream to stay on topic all the while you dodge and evade the question talking about gay shit!!What a fucking idiot.

AGAIN......PROVE where he is wrong and show where he is lying about exhibit 6!!
This say's it all about spam monkey Joe the birfer troll!!:thumbsup

tank

EOG Dedicated

This say's it all about spam monkey Joe the birfer troll!!:thumbsup
That sounds like a good name for you.From now on you are Spam monkey Joe the birfer troll!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

Carry on with your fag talk spam monkey Joe the birfer troll....I am going to go nail the wife while you stay up all night talking about cock and ass.:LMAOSweet dreams flaming homo!

tank

EOG Dedicated

As I mentioned a couple pages ago, a growing number of attorneys are beginning to speak out against the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on the American people.

Judicial Watch Founder To Take On Obama Ballot Access Challenges In Florida and California

OBAMARELEASE YOURRECORDS ON <a class="timestamp-link" href="http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2012/02/attorney-larry-klayman-to-take-on-obama.html" rel="bookmark" title="permanent link" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(88, 140, 184); outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; "><abbr class="published" title="2012-02-10T20:21:00-08:00" style="border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; border-width: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; ">8:21 PM</abbr>

Founder of Judicial Watch and Attorney Larry Klayman To Take On
Obama Ballot Access Challenges In Florida and California
Article II Super PAC Email

The Obama Defense Team has Finally Met Its Match

His Name Is Attorney Larry Klayman, Founder of Judicial Watch; and the line in the sand has been drawn in Florida and California.

Obama Can?t Get Re-Elected if he Fails to Qualify in These Key States ? at Last The Fraud Will Be Laid Bare.

The filings must be made in a week if we are to hold Obama accountable and prevent him from being on the ballot.

Please visit the following pages for the complete details,

http://www.art2superpac.com/floridaballot.html

http://www.art2superpac.com/caballot.html

************************​

Larry Klayman has been a major force in public interest litigation for many years.

Larry Klayman, founder of Judicial Watch http://www.judicialwatch.org and Freedom Watch http://www.freedomwatchusa.org, is known for his strong public interest advocacy in furtherance of ethics in government and individual freedoms and liberties. During his tenure at Judicial Watch, he obtained a court ruling that Bill Clinton committed a crime, the first lawyer ever to have done so against an American president. Larry became so famous for fighting corruption in the government and the legal profession that the NBC hit drama series ?West Wing? created a character after him: Harry Klaypool of Freedom Watch. His character was played by actor John Diehl.

Full Bio: http://www.freedomwatchusa.org/klayman contact: leklayman@yahoo.com

:3dapplaudir:

The Obot tards actually believe they 'won' in GA! ::LMAO::

But seriously folks, who should we believe?

A growing list of attorneys -- or tank's baseless, unsourced zero-traffic Obot underwear bloggers?

Joe reports, you decide. :thumbsup

:3dmdr::3dmdr:
They are not even having a primary in Florida!!
[h=1]The Florida ballot challenge (eh?)[/h]by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2012-02-11T23:00:08-0500" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); cursor: help; ">FEBRUARY 11, 2012</abbr> in BALLOT CHALLENGES, FOLLOW THE MONEY
The Birthers are raising money for the Florida ballot challenge, to be filed by former prosecutor Larry Klayman.
The problem? They aren?t going to print any ballots in Florida. Since Obama was the only candidate, the State decided it was a waste of time and the Primary was effectively canceled.
So the $12,500 is for what, exactly? I?m just sayin?.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOI cannot believe how stupid the birfers are!!Send in some money retards!

The Florida ballot challenge (eh?)

by Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2012-02-11T23:00:08-0500" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(153, 153, 153); cursor: help; ">FEBRUARY 11, 2012</abbr> in BALLOT CHALLENGES, FOLLOW THE MONEY

View attachment 7798

tank: "he's never let me down!!"

Needless to say, tank's cock toy is absolutely CLUELESS as to what the birthers are challenging.

Typical for an Obot underwear blogger.

Keep sucking!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

Needless to say, tank's cock toy is absolutely CLUELESS as to what the birthers are challenging.

Keep sucking!!

Obama Can’t Get Re-Elected if he Fails to Qualify in These Key States –
Hey stupid....he is running unopposed!!Hey stupid what else would he not qualify for??:LMAO
Now try and spin it claiming it is for the ballot in November when it clearly is not!
This is the same guy who sued his own mother ! If a birfer was a pedophile Joe would still defend him!Fucking idiot!

tank

EOG Dedicated

$25,000 must be raised in the next 96 hoursWrite a check for $25,000, or for any amount you can, but do it today.Click Here Now to Make a Secure Online ContributionAll Major Credit Cards Accepted, even checks

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

Send money now!!Larry owes over $78,000 in child support!!:LMAO
Good thing he has the stupid birfers to send him money now to try and keep Obama off a primary ballot that he is running unopposed on and they are not even printing a ballot for the primary.:LMAO
http://www.prosecutormason.com/mnc.aspx?type=PressRelease&mcid=782

Larry Klayman, 60, of Los Angeles, California, was indicted on two (2) counts of criminal non-support. He owes $78,861.76 for his two children ages 11 and 14. Two hearings were held in Domestic Relations Court between 2009 and 2010. The last voluntary payment was made on August 30, 2011, in the amount of $1,014.26. Arraignment is scheduled for February 7, 2012.

tank

EOG Dedicated

[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]? 2011 WorldNetDaily [/SIZE]:cocksuck:
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]
:cocksuck::cocksuck:
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]
:cocksuck::cocksuck: :cocksuck:
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]
:cocksuck::cocksuck::cocksuck::cocksuck:[SIZE=-1]

[/SIZE]
Gross!He looks like a pedophile so I can see why Joe likes him so much!

tank

EOG Dedicated

:cocksuck::cocksuck::cocksuck:
Birther Summit

Since you don't like women I thought Orly should be at the top!Enjoy the guy's you flaming pedophile faggot!

Honestly, I have never seen someone suck so much blogger cock as tank!!

tank: Yoohoo, DR CONNIE CAKES...do that thing that made me cum so hard last time I was inside you!

What thing?

tank: That thing you do...I can't copy it as well as you do it, DR CONNIE CAKES!

Ohhhhhh...I think I remember now...

tank: Yeah, yeah...that birther thing!!

B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-birther! B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-birther!!

tank: that's it DR CONNIE CAKES!! Oh God, I'm really feelin' it!! Your ass cheeks are vibrating!! Keep going baby!! Don't stop!!

What a revolting display!

tank

EOG Dedicated

tank: Yoohoo, DR CONNIE CAKES...do that thing that made me cum so hard last time I was inside you!

What thing?

tank: That thing you do...I can't copy it as well as you do it, DR CONNIE CAKES!

tank: that's it DR CONNIE CAKES!! Oh God, I'm really feelin' it!! Your ass cheeks are vibrating!! Keep going baby!! Don't stop!!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOSpam monkey Joe the birfer troll is reduced to gay sex talk as a comeback!
Cannot refute anything or prove something is true or not and all he has left is gay sex talk!!:LMAOAfter 67 pages he is nothing but a gay sex talk spam monkey troll!:houra
BTW great rebuttal there idiot!You really proved me wrong.:shoot:

tank

EOG Dedicated

Still waiting!!:pop:On this page alone look at how well Joe the spam monkey troll is doing!:LMAO
Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian

Hey numbnuts, what part of UNDERWEAR BLOGGER OPINIONS don't you understand?

Dr CON and his homo lover tank after a hard day's work of "debunking birthers":

Which one is tank? I'm guessing the sicko on the left.

What...a...fag!

Keep sucking!!

What thing?

Yes folks this is what Joe the spam monkey birfer troll is reduced too!!:LMAO
Get a good look at this epic melt down!You cannot even call this a manic episode!!:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

Still waiting!!:pop:On this page alone look at how well Joe the spam monkey troll is doing!:LMAO
Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian

Hey numbnuts, what part of UNDERWEAR BLOGGER OPINIONS don't you understand?

Dr CON and his homo lover tank after a hard day's work of "debunking birthers":

Which one is tank? I'm guessing the sicko on the left.

What...a...fag!

Keep sucking!!

What thing?

Yes folks this is what Joe the spam monkey birfer troll is reduced too!!:LMAO
Get a good look at this epic melt down!You cannot even call this a manic episode!!:LMAO
6 smiles sucking cock and 2 times each for mentioning cock and ass!!:LMAO:LMAO
:3dapplaudir::3dapplaudir:
Great debating skills here Joe the spam monkey birfer troll!!Don't worry no one will notice your pedophile tendencies here.:LMAO

6 smiles sucking cock and 2 times each for mentioning cock and ass!!:LMAO:LMAO
:3dapplaudir::3dapplaudir:
Great debating skills here Joe the spam monkey birfer troll!!Don't worry no one will notice your pedophile tendencies here.:LMAO

:sad

tank

EOG Dedicated

Anybody know this pedophile??
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

:cocksuck:
Anybody know this pedophile??

How much Dr CON semen can tank swallow in one day? :+clueless

B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-birfer!!

This obsession you have with smearing birthers is beyond sick!

tank

EOG Dedicated

Say's the idiot who can only post a picture of Doc as a reply to everything.:LMAO
Another classic from spam monkey Joe the birfer troll.:highfive
Yes by all means let's talk about obsessions huh?Fucking idiot!

tank

EOG Dedicated

I can't tell which Joe is more obsessed with Doc or sucking cock since that is all he has mentioned on this page.90% of this spam monkeys replies are about sucking cock or pictures of Doc.When you look like this it is easy to understand.

Say's the idiot who can only post a picture of Doc as a reply to everything.:LMAO
Another classic from spam monkey Joe the birfer troll.:highfive
Yes by all means let's talk about obsessions huh?Fucking idiot!

Stop posting underwear blogger smear BS and I won't have to keep talking about you and your anal lover.

If you keep insisting on cluttering my thread with unsourced, baseless garbage, then you keep reminding everyone of your sicko obsession! DUH! :doh1

tank

EOG Dedicated

The idiot posts 9 pictures of Doc on this page alone and then says this!:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
Yes of course let's talk about obsessions.We all know you are manic sick but your obsession of Doc is creepy and perverted.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Stop posting underwear blogger smear BS and I won't have to keep talking about you and your anal lover.
Stop, stop,stop,stop,stop.....:sad:sad
I cannot refute anything he says and he always makes me look stupid.:sad:sad
He always exposes all my lies and smears.:sad:sad
Okay I will play the same game.Stop posting shit from WND and ORYR SO i DON'T HAVE TO START TALKING ABOUT YOU AND YOUR GAY LOVER CRANK SITES!!fAIR ENOUGH RIGHT??
What are you afraid of besides the obvious that everyone can see?

The idiot posts 9 pictures of Doc on this page alone and then says this!:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
Yes of course let's talk about obsessions.We all know you are manic sick but your obsession of Doc is creepy and perverted.

Sorry for hitting a nerve. :btj:

Stop, stop,stop,stop,stop.....:sad:sad
I cannot refute anything he says and he always makes me look stupid.:sad:sad
He always exposes all my lies and smears.:sad:sad
Okay I will play the same game.Stop posting shit from WND and ORYR SO i DON'T HAVE TO START TALKING ABOUT YOU AND YOUR GAY LOVER CRANK SITES!!fAIR ENOUGH RIGHT??
What are you afraid of besides the obvious that everyone can see?

Or maybe it's best to just leave my thread since you have proven you're incapable of having a civil rational discussion about anything.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Or maybe it's best to just leave my thread since you have proven you're incapable of having a civil rational discussion about anything.
:LMAO:LMAOIn case you have not noticed I am the one who stayed on topic!!You know talking about shit related to the birth certificate while all you did was fulfill your obsession with Doc!!You know the guy that makes you look more stupid then I do!You have nothing and continue to show that more and more everyday!After 3 years and 6 state challenges that have been laughed out of court and exposing your fraud ass for 68 pages you are dumb enough to say this.
You are so desperate your only response is talking about sucking cock and your obsession with Doc is telling.HE OWNS YOU!!HE IS IN YOUR HEAD!!!:cheersIt is so bad that is all you can do is post pictures of him trying to smear him.That is BAD!!You can never refute anything he says and everyone can see it and knows it as well as you do!You just cannot admit it!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

Sorry for hitting a nerve. :btj:
Nope!Just pointing out the obvious that everyone else can see too.Your sick obsession needs treatment pronto!!The sooner you accept the fact that he owns you the sooner you will get cured.
Admitting it is the first step , but like a typical birfer you never will.:btj:

tank

EOG Dedicated

Say's the idiot who filled page 67 with pictures of Doc and only had a response about sucking cock.Yeah that was a real rational discussion you carried on there.:shoot:Fucking idiot!

Oh well, guess it's business as usual then.

:pOP:

tank

EOG Dedicated

Or maybe it's best to just leave my thread.
And leave you posting and talking to yourself??Naw I can't do that to ya.:btj:Do you really want this thread to be like your sex life......all by yourself??:btj:

And leave you posting and talking to yourself??Naw I can't do that to ya.:btj:Do you really want this thread to be like your sex life......all by yourself??:btj:

In a few months this will be the most popular thread at EOG.

Your no-traffic loser underwear blogger BS will get drowned out by actual FACTS and the news cycle.

tank

EOG Dedicated

In a few months this will be the most popular thread at EOG.

Your no-traffic loser underwear blogger BS will be drowned out by actual FACTS and the news cycle.
I tell you what Joe!Since you are a waste of time I will not waste my time here very much anymore in this idiotic thread that you only post lies and smears in.You debate worse then a 12 year old and still have not presented one single fact after 68 pages.Like a typical birfer you only want to see and hear what you believe and when facts are presented to refute your idiotic claims you cannot handle the truth.You never will be able to.
I will stop in on occasion to slap you around but to continue to watch someone who is obsessed with Doc and sucking cock is beyond creepy and scary.You are beyond help!Fucking manic idiot.

Mission accomplished.

:cheers