Who has the best EOG team?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Yeah, but that team wasn't as good as they were as seniors. They lost as seniors in a game that Dominic James was playing with a broken foot because it was his last shot. I think that loss was to Missouri.

I'm changing my keeps again. Holliday/Kemp/Fielder/Romero/Hudson letting the beer drinking boston queer beck go for my bud RJ

Tripper, I don't understand how the yankees are the oakland A's and need to "free up cash" They gave burnett away for free and I see yanks fans saying it was a good deal. They could sign anyone they want at any time. So the money saved is irrelevant

Integrity

EOG Master

6 cheap years of Nestor Molina, Timely.

May not be all over top 100 lists but the kid can pitch. Always take SP over Closer, especially with Addison Reed in house to replace Santos eventually

tripp

EOG Master

Tripper, I don't understand how the yankees are the oakland A's and need to "free up cash" They gave burnett away for free and I see yanks fans saying it was a good deal. They could sign anyone they want at any time. So the money saved is irrelevant

they didnt really have a spot for him anyways so they were looking to just get rid of him and use the money to get a DH bat like ibanez. yanks of course spend how they wish but there is still some sort of cap set by the owners.

tripp

EOG Master

I'm changing my keeps again. Holliday/Kemp/Fielder/Romero/Hudson letting the beer drinking boston queer beck go for my bud RJ

i thought you were going grandy man for sure?

was hoping holliday would be in the draft. not as interested in grandy (although he wont last to me anyways)

i thought you were going grandy man for sure?

was hoping holliday would be in the draft. not as interested in grandy (although he wont last to me anyways)

Naw, i had beckett in and only kemp/fields as hitters

they didnt really have a spot for him anyways so they were looking to just get rid of him and use the money to get a DH bat like ibanez. yanks of course spend how they wish but there is still some sort of cap set by the owners.

exactly, so not sure who it's a good deal when u get nada back. The prospects are worthless and they dumped a few bucks which is useless to a team like ny

tripp

EOG Master

but they didnt need/want burnett on the team. so they were able to get rid of someone and save some money. never a bad thing

boston spends like crazy but theyd give their left nut to be able to deal lackeys contract and save money there

tripp

EOG Master

I say everyone gives in their keepers by monday night and we start with the slow draft. we started it around this time last year and seems like most guys want to get this thing going. not like the draft is gonna be finished by the end of next week even

so far i think only me, cee, mc have put in our keepers.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I say everyone gives in their keepers by monday night and we start with the slow draft. we started it around this time last year and seems like most guys want to get this thing going. not like the draft is gonna be finished by the end of next week even

Good idea...

mofome

Banned

What about injuries in ST

I don't even see the check marks anywhere where u can keep guys :+clueless

Timetopay

EOG Master

Truth is on my draft board I got 6 probable cuts that really like so my first pick will be nice:houra