This is Black History Month

carolinakid

Banned
what have you did to learn more about their history etc......read a book, take a trip to africa,take a trip to kfc on a busy day..................or none of the above..you are FREE to add yours

Re: This is Black History Month

ck, are you going bigot on us again?

...any more of this shit, and I'll start in on how white chicks like us light-skinned "darkies" because of our perceived "attributes."

the shortest month of the year.

conspiracy?

Yep, so is the one where all you white guys get the day off on MLK's B'day...

...it should only be us brothers so we can drive the Tea Party crazy...again...:LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

spent an interesting evening at ttp's house as an effort to educate myself a little

At least they get a month. Whites, asians, mexicans, europeans get nothing.

...need an American Indian month, and a day off so I'll get that one, and a Dutch ancestry, and a Scottish, and an Irish...I can go on and on...

I walked down the ethnic hair care aisle at WalMart...

Saw all the brothas & sistas taking the 5 finger discount. :doh1

carolinakid

Banned

i did the BET and rode down MLK drive today so i guess i get a pass on monday..............

Timetopay

EOG Master

CK I will slap you around and teach you to respect the black man pretty quickly

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Who is Patricia Bath?

[h=1]Patricia Bath[/h]inventor
Born: November 4, 1942
Birthplace: Harlem, New York
Best Known as: African-American scientist and inventor
Born in Harlem, New York, Bath holds a bachelor's degree from Hunter College and an M.D. from Howard University. She is dedicated to the treatment and prevention of blindness and is a co-founder of the American Institute for the Prevention of Blindness. Bath is the first African American woman doctor to receive a patent for a medical invention. She is best known for her invention of the Laserphaco Probe for the treatment of cataracts.

carolinakid

Banned

LOL this might get fun....i wanted to white fist her but i was worried my whole damn arm might get lost in that tunnel,

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

CK and Railbird best new friends.....and now that Beantown Jim is back, I present you with the Trifecta for racists....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

VD you are a funny person at times sir...........cheers!!

At times....sure glad you can take the heat at times....will be in Vegas for March Madness, hopefully you can make it out there...JK said he would spring for dinner with you, me, and Tuckman....:LMAO

carolinakid

Banned

VD i was packing here until i seen the tm in that above sentence, but yea on any forum you got to be thick skinned at times and im trying very hard to grow that 2nd layer of skin, crap VD this is the 4th day in a row i have been working more that 6 hrs a day with the action, damn the old ck is trying to come back it seems.But we have early soccer today so i did the 4 am thing and i hope i have found a winner......................have a great day there

carolinakid

Banned

But really VD , tm would be a downer to the group as imo he really could not hang with us............most likely he had to ask his wife if he could go to the gentleman club lol

Timetopay

EOG Master

CK how about if I show up and show u how to land a lady with out paying sir. You up for that mr 4 incher???