Sunday's Finest

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Play 835 Oregon +5.5 over Stanford.

Devoe Joseph will be the best player on the court at Maples Pavilion.

The Oregon senior, a transfer from Minnesota, is averaging 16.6 points per game and exits a career-best 33 points in an 86-83 loss to California last Thursday night.

Cute angle: ESPN college basketball analyst Doug Gottlieb predicted last night that Oregon will pull the upset over Stanford.

Gottlieb's brother (Gregg) is an assistant basketball coach at Cal and the Bears were life-and-death to beat Oregon this past Thursday.

I wonder if Doug spoke with Gregg over the past two days?

JCROM777

EOG Addicted
Re: Sunday's Finest

JK, thanks for the play. Just getting home after a late night on the town. Have to get up early
for the Knicks game and the final round of the PGA.
Hey Munson, wake up, JK'S got another live dog for today.
:pop:

Jammer

EOG Dedicated

Play 835 Oregon +5.5 over Stanford.

Devoe Joseph will be the best player on the court at Maples Pavilion.

The Oregon senior, a transfer from Minnesota, is averaging 16.6 points per game and exits a career-best 33 points in an 86-83 loss to California last Thursday night.

Cute angle: ESPN college basketball analyst Doug Gottlieb predicted last night that Oregon will pull the upset over Stanford.

Gottlieb's brother (Gregg) is an assistant basketball coach at Cal and the Bears were life-and-death to beat Oregon this past Thursday.

I wonder if Doug spoke with Gregg over the past two days?

JK- Hard to believe, but Gottlieb shot less than 40% from the field, and less than 50% from the free throw line while at Oklahoma St. A great passer yes, a great shooter, not so much.

pbovi

EOG Dedicated

The Heat's last loss was to the Magic 102 89 a short time ago. Orlando knocked down 17 three pointers. I see a huge defensive effort out of Miami here. Not fond of laying points but I would be surprised if the Magic scored more than 84 points and may not even get out of the 70's

justintalk

EOG Veteran

When I said sportsoption might be raising the price that was a joke as they lose a nickle a week:LMAO

munson15

I want winners...

JK, thanks for the play. Just getting home after a late night on the town. Have to get up early
for the Knicks game and the final round of the PGA.
Hey Munson, wake up, JK'S got another live dog for today.
Thanks for the wakeup call. First morning all week I didn't have to get up early. :lol

munson15

I want winners...

The Heat's last loss was to the Magic 102 89 a short time ago. Orlando knocked down 17 three pointers. I see a huge defensive effort out of Miami here. Not fond of laying points but I would be surprised if the Magic scored more than 84 points and may not even get out of the 70's
GL Paul.:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

John, I know you hate not getting the best of it, but I feel compelled to report that the line moved to 6, which is where I played it. Thanks and GL!:cheers

JCROM777

EOG Addicted

Knicks +2 Home Dog
Lakers over 190 Have fantasy players on both teams
Oregon +6 JK'S Pick of the day. Actually saw JK at church this morning praying for Oregon
to cover the spread today, must be a limit bet for JK.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Nothing but winners in this thread.

Bovi, JC and yours truly combined to go 4-0.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

JK- Hard to believe, but Gottlieb shot less than 40% from the field, and less than 50% from the free throw line while at Oklahoma St. A great passer yes, a great shooter, not so much.

I disliked Gottlieb's game and I don't care for his snarky attitude but I do listen to his opinions on college basketball.

JCROM777

EOG Addicted

Munson, go to bed early tonight, you may be getting another early wake up call Monday with
the JK Monday blog.
:LMAO

munson15

I want winners...

Munson, go to bed early tonight, you may be getting another early wake up call Monday with
the JK Monday blog.
:LMAO
Was up and at-'em early enough to get the number on Depaul, JC. :lolThanks for the winner, JK.:btj:

JCROM777

EOG Addicted

The number hasn't moved, got Depaul +5 1/2. JK, lets keep the streak alive tonight.
Munson, I was 3-0 yesterday for the 1st time in many moons so don't ever go with
my picks. They are usually based on my fantasy teams or clueless opinions on my part.
Just stick with JK'S picks.