Integrity

EOG Master
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

got a pizza hut dinner box, except they didnt put it all in one box

false advertising?

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Had to fire the owner of team BirdBoxe today...showed up 52 minutes late for a carpet tearer out today.

diogee

got a pizza hut dinner box, except they didnt put it all in one box

false advertising?
i would have called back and complained. multiple boxes = more clutter and harder to eat while sitting on the couch.

no he says that i am the ring leader, which i am, and i needed to teach you guys a lesson....hope you learned your lesson jason

diogee

jajrjarjar no lesson you fantasy threader....fantasy be same as lala land. i would lock myself in a metal box forever if my name was jason...dodged that bullet.

diogee

I was gets woke up this mornin by somebody on my roof...was had to checks to make sure it wasn't december 24th before seeing what in the birdhouse was going on. :scooter

diogee

not goins be laughs dog when i be wakins early to work for 2nd day in a row and wakes you up 4 hrs before start of tearout job. :finger004 is has a house in bawston i need you to do some tearout in.

diogee

jarjarjjar Dids...kyla won because he was lucky. wreck took out the 4 best cars.

yeah yeah, he will win again this weekend....and you know it. probably wont even hold your weekly meeting because kyla will break your heart

diogee

at least now i know why you picked him :scooter

bedtime so keeps my name out of your typins.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

LOL Actually haven't... but I've seen it... I do drink Vitamin Water Zero, and that contains stevia. :scooter

diogee

brick's first ever youtube video...surprised he was able to hold his composure on be is such touching subject. :horse: