Who has the best EOG team?

Integrity

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

what about a slow draft, with the trading of picks allowed??

in a league i do, we do 12 hour blocks for the picks and within two weeks, 17 rounds by 16 managers is done

or maybe begin with a slow draft and finish live?? but of course, that'd only be good if trading pre and during the draft was allowed.

just a suggestion but im a rook and will roll with whatever is decided by y'all

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I will give +150 to Team Brimely. Will go with most points, not best record.

I am not scared like Tripp.

I'm good on sides until I get a full-time job locked up. No reason to bet living money.

+150 is a gift Brick. Take it. Heads up vs tripp on record involves a lot of factors. I'm not scared of tripp's team, because he sucks at drafting.

tripp

EOG Master

yeah we usually do a slow draft every year, it wouldnt be a live draft tomorrow. we would go slow draft and if it isnt finished by the drafte date set march 26 we finish it at that time

and of course trading is allowed mid draft as longas you have the players on your team already

Integrity

EOG Master

yeah we usually do a slow draft every year, it wouldnt be a live draft tomorrow. we would go slow draft and if it isnt finished by the drafte date set march 26 we finish it at that time

and of course trading is allowed mid draft as longas you have the players on your team already

just no picks tho??

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

This seems early. Injuries are gonna kill someone preseason - seems dumb, but it wouldn't be this league if dumb decisions weren't made.

Barring injury, my keepers will always be Longo, Buster, Greinke, Verlander and Wainwright.

biggamer3

EOG Master

I wont take Hanley if he is there at 4, no way iam touching him after that year he had last year, dude is probably 37

Integrity

EOG Master

weve never really dealt picks before in this league but i dont see why it would be an issue

yea like i said...just throwing a suggestion

we do that in the slow draft league and its fun moving up and down the board

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I'm going under the assumption that RJ was being a 'tard and fucking around. I gotta take off in 20 minutes. Will try and check from phone later tonight but assuming that RJ was just fucking around. No way we'd draft this early. I don't think we drafted this early last year.

tripp i quit doing contests 3 ways with you guys until that other guy pays me from a month ago...pole smoker dont mind slowpaying me

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Any u fuckers ever have pneumonia? I'm bed ridden for 3-5 days unless I react well to the medicine, if I don't I get admitted into the hospital in a few days :shoot:

J

joeybagadonuts

Any u fuckers ever have pneumonia? I'm bed ridden for 3-5 days unless I react well to the medicine, if I don't I get admitted into the hospital in a few days :shoot:

No, thank god.

I assume you have 'walking pneumonia' since you aren't already in the hospital, right?

I guess thats the bad part about working with all those old folks....

Bricker , Timelys team stinks with the guys i gave him. I'm in for easy sides wins vs u also

Tuckman

Uh Poster

No, thank god.

I assume you have 'walking pneumonia' since you aren't already in the hospital, right?

I guess thats the bad part about working with all those old folks....

Only thing that kept me from going right in was she said I'm young enough tobtry and fight it off, if I was any older she would have put me in, my oxygen levels were extremely low

tripp

EOG Master

tripp i quit doing contests 3 ways with you guys until that other guy pays me from a month ago...pole smoker dont mind slowpaying me

still??? i assumed it was resolved when the other guy took a few weeks off from contests. i would hope you get the money soon from the big jackpot hit.

would be a pretty ballsy blow to u to not pay you right away while throwing a contest for eog with the money

J

joeybagadonuts

Moldy with a slow pay?

He tried to claim at one point that I stiffed him for $250 after I did him a favor.

:shoot: