Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

my dealings with moldy have always been solid so this is surprising to here. most he has ever waited to pay me is a little over a week and he told he was waiting till he got paid to send the money which i had no problem with.

he is close to winning 300 so hopefully that all goes to you. i can send to you directly if he wins and hopefully moldy would be OK with that

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

[TABLE="class: data borderTop"]
<TBODY>

Rank

Team

Record

Brkdn

Power

[TD="align: left"]

Breaksman
[/TD]

[TD="align: left"]tripp
[/TD]

[TD="align: left"]The Paper Boys
[/TD]

[TD="align: left"]Viejo
[/TD]

[TD="align: left"]YOYOMA
[/TD]

[TD="align: left"]Joe Crede Lives
[/TD]

[TD="align: left"]The Return of the King
[/TD]

[TD="align: left"]The Defending Champ
[/TD]

[TD="align: left"]ffffffffff Tommy John
[/TD]

[TD="align: left"]Field Of Dreams
[/TD]

[TD="align: left"]Chutes and Batters
[/TD]

[TD="align: left"]2013
[/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]

[TABLE]
<TBODY>

[TD="align: right"][/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]

<FORM id=cbsi_footer name=cbsi_footer action=""><LABEL for=cbsi_footer_menu>Visit other CBS Interactive Sites</LABEL> </FORM><NAV class="mTop5 mBottom5">
</NAV>

Lots of trash talking by the bottom tier.....that's why most of you are drafting ahead of me in 2012...

tripp

EOG Master

I like the new name for donuts. Maybe he can be introduced as that on the EOG radio show friday.

tripp

EOG Master

so keepers so far we have: RJT, TTP, Cee, Viejo, Tripp, Timely, MC

missing gamer, tuck, books, tn, and Joey/tegs.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Since I am a league winner (fantasy football) you think you guys want to have a 2012 football fantasy league this year? I mopped the floor with you slap-dicks fairly easily...:lol

tripp

EOG Master

TN been around cee. He actually wanted to get the drafted started on the weekend. I'm sure if he sees the thread he will have his keepers in and ready to go for tomorrow night.

Could be wrong of course but think his keepers are fairly easy choices. Gotta go with the three bats (Jose, A gonz, Kins) and then Lince and Carp for the arms. I'm sure he is considering Latos but in Cinci i doubt he's anything great this year.

rjt721

EOG Master

I'm going under the assumption that RJ was being a 'tard and fucking around. I gotta take off in 20 minutes. Will try and check from phone later tonight but assuming that RJ was just fucking around. No way we'd draft this early. I don't think we drafted this early last year.
ding, ding, ding... we have a winner!

of course keepers aren't due tomorrow you fucking goobers

Since I am a league winner (fantasy football) you think you guys want to have a 2012 football fantasy league this year? I mopped the floor with you slap-dicks fairly easily...:lol

I finally had a decent year of football this year, so I'm in

Timetopay

EOG Master

Keepers by 15th and Slow Draft starts 16 and finishes by 25th if for some dumb ass reason it aint over

Final

Breaks what u gonna do when u joke around so much with the rules? In the future everyone will just laugh when u say stuff

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp keeps picking winners in dj and moldy

Birds of a feather...

moldy has always paid me quickly and he has lost plenty. he is solid in my book, but disappointed he hasnt paid brick by now. ill make sure that shit gets settled soon

DJ at least paid in the end. he could have pulled a railbird

rjt721

EOG Master

moldy has always paid me quickly and he has lost plenty. he is solid in my book, but disappointed he hasnt paid brick by now. ill make sure that shit gets settled soon

DJ at least paid in the end. he could have pulled a railbird
:LMAO

What does that mean?

rjt721

EOG Master

Anyone else think this guy wins the batting title this year?

News: After dealing with consistent injuries since his breakout rookie season in 2009, Miami outfielder Chris Coghlan will have to battle for a roster spot in spring training.

rjt721

EOG Master

Bricker, we have used this payout structure since year 1. Only took 80 off both first and 2nd since that accounts for renewing the league.

3rd has to get paid. Otherwise there's no point in the 3rd place game.

tripp

EOG Master

yeah i think the payout structure is fine the way it is. Since first place plays wildcard in playoffs if they are the top two teams one would get screwed and no money if 3rd place doesnt payout.

tripp

EOG Master

Breaks can u confirm my drafting schedule

thanks

who cares about schedules, not like them, or league opinions, or votes matter.

rjt even setting up team names apparently since i just noticed my team is called team olddork. wonder if rjt wants to pick my keepers and draft for me also

Timetopay

EOG Master

24 hour rule is everyone has to make their pick within 24 hours but not really fair if someone like VD is banging broads for 20 hours and rest of us have to be ready quickly.

Just normal slow draft it and finish up the day you picked if we aint done