Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

i miss the Mofome vs everyone else fights!

TN being accused of cheating, then him accusing Mo of cheating, then Timely getting ripped by Mo to shreds when he was just giving fantasy advice and not in the league

we need some fighting ya bitches:lock:

that was probably the best battle this league has had. just classic stuff.

somebody go find and bump that shit for a good late night read

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Cee vs Joey - I genuinely think if Joey was an 18-20 year old boy that Cee would ninja fuck and decapitate him, keeping a shrine in his mini-fridge in his bachelor pad basement.

RJT vs Gamer - When have Jews and Japs ever got along?

Me vs Marshmallow - He gives a bad name to anyone who smokes marijuana. We're relaxed people, not soft, mellow Barry Manilow fans.

tripp

EOG Master

cee vs joey only legit rivalry i can think of currently.

best rivalries all included mo.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Tripp vs RJT - tripp has completely gone off the deep end and become the new Gyno-forum-job-beggar. This fall from grace might have been caused by the all-talk no-substance performance vs his rival RJ last year. Tripp is once again a second tier competitor - similar to Canada so he should be used to it.

biggamer3

EOG Master

haha, yeah Books strategy of silence is really a huge slap in the face to Bricks.

I had some good solid battles with Bags AKA Brokeback, back in the day:houra

rjt721

EOG Master

RJT vs Gamer - When have Jews and Japs ever got along?
Funny thing is I've played in leagues with Gamer for years and we used to have some great battles. He was a solid player. No clue what happened. He is a complete slapper now. He's so bad it's not even fun ripping him anymore.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Hanley said he's "positive mentally." That's good enough for me.

Verly said he's gonna be better than last year too; sweet.

Reality caught up to Gaymer would be my guess.

J

joeybagadonuts

haha, yeah Books strategy of silence is really a huge slap in the face to Bricks.

I had some good solid battles with Bags AKA Brokeback, back in the day:houra

Gaymer vs Donts was a good one. Too bad I buried you while wheelying my wheelchair.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Funny thing is I've played in leagues with Gamer for years and we used to have some great battles. He was a solid player. No clue what happened. He is a complete slapper now. He's so bad it's not even fun ripping him anymore.

When I was on my game I was unbeatable, i beat RJT 3 years in a row in baskets and always cashed in other sports. Last few years I have been cold in EOG leagues, but thats because I let my assistant handle the day to day operations. I am now totally in control this year and ready to make that coward RJT (too scared to choose me in his division) pay

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I should keep Sale over Wain. Gonna be too nasty at starter.

Almost kept Zimm and Longo but Buster is my guy.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Gaymer vs Donts was a good one. Too bad I buried you while wheelying my wheelchair.
i used to pounce on you, and you would get heated mega quickly, was fun times. I made a cartoon about a day in the life of Joeybags, will try to find it, that was one of my favs

rjt721

EOG Master

When I was on my game I was unbeatable, i beat RJT 3 years in a row in baskets and always cashed in other sports. Last few years I have been cold in EOG leagues, but thats because I let my assistant handle the day to day operations. I am now totally in control this year and ready to make that coward RJT (too scared to choose me in his division) pay
You beat me twice. I didn't play the first year. Both times I was top seed. You beat me 5-4 both times in a 9 category roto league.

I never forget the losses. :shoot:

biggamer3

EOG Master

<p><a href="http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/3907171/a-day-in-the-life-of-joey-bagadonuts" target="_blank" style="font-size: 14px;font-weight:bold;">A day in the life of Joey Bagadonuts</a><br />by: <a href="http://www.xtranormal.com/profile/102369" style="" target="_blank">biggamer3</a></p><iframe id="xtranormal_A day in the life of Joey Bagadonuts" name="xtranormal_A day in the life of Joey Bagadonuts" style="width:640px;height:389px;" src="http://www.xtranormal.com/xtraplayr/3907171/a-day-in-the-life-of-joey-bagadonuts" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" border="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto"></iframe>

J

joeybagadonuts

I bumped the PO69 one while you were gone.

You had a nice run of funny vids when the xnormal shit came out.

:LMAO

biggamer3

EOG Master

You beat me twice. I didn't play the first year. Both times I was top seed. You beat me 5-4 both times in a 9 category roto league.

I never forget the losses. :shoot:

haha, first year i beat that dude called Royboy i think. I easily beat u both times, just let u think it was close. One time TTP let me into the playoffs and i destroyed him round 1 :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

That one is brutally bad, Gaymer.

Some of your worst work and not just saying that bc it was about me.

biggamer3

EOG Master

TTP at the BASH!!!

<p><a href="http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/4178161/ttp-at-the-eog-bash" target="_blank" style="font-size: 14px;font-weight:bold;">TTP at the EOG BASH!!!</a><br />by: <a href="http://www.xtranormal.com/profile/102369" style="" target="_blank">biggamer3</a></p><iframe id="xtranormal_TTP at the EOG BASH!!!" name="xtranormal_TTP at the EOG BASH!!!" style="width:640px;height:389px;" src="http://www.xtranormal.com/xtraplayr/4178161/ttp-at-the-eog-bash" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" border="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto"></iframe>

J

joeybagadonuts

where is the mo one or the po's pets one

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Matusz's first pro season saw him finish up in the major leagues in sometimes dominant fashion. He went 5-2 in eight starts for the Orioles and figures to be a fixture in the rotation out of spring training next year. Having thrown just 44 2/3 innings, he will be a front-runner for AL Rookie of the Year honors and a solid sleeper in all leagues on Draft Day. Long term, he is a potential top five Fantasy starter in the mold of Cole Hamels.

leading in Ks so far this spring

I'm gonna miss these.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

One of my favorite arguments. Joey saying Zito is back with Mo too is great. :pop:
http://forums.eog.com/showthread.php?t=213538&page=493&highlight=Faggot

Goes on for a while. Mo starts getting real good vs me the following page.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

zito sucks and it's cute that you think otherwise.

cliff lee is only a cy young winner and has an ERA under 3 so far this year. That stinks though, you're right. No one else can ever be right. Awesome.

:houra:houra:houra

You're a fucking idiot, tripp.

Zito doesnt suck. You're wrong. Your team fucking blows. You think you know everything and have never been wrong. What is this bullshit cop out horse fucking shit that you always throw out about 'mo is always right and no one else can be'. go fuck yourself you fucking faggot. you've been wrong, who the fuck in this league has.

you're team is a joke. wish i played your clowns every week.

:cheers

God DAMNNNNNNNNNNN?

what? im sick of fucking clowns saying that same fucking thing. these muther fuckers have never been wrong about anything, you either, and they say this shit about me twice a day? Give me a fucking break. tripper thinks he knows everything, oddly his team sucks dick.

hahhaha, tell us how u really feel

btw zito sucks balls

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Mature response mo. Not 100% sure what my fantasy baseball team has to do with Barry Zito sucking, but maybe mo can tell us and we'll all be smarter for it.

I'm out of here. Responses like this are just stupid and I feel stupid for even acknowledging that post.

For the record, Zito does suck dick. The reason I say that is because of his contract. He's a middle of the road pitcher and he's paid like he's good.

mature?

:shoot:

like your

'zito sucks hahahaha you always right duh and me never is right" cry baby cop out bullshit

you're as big a 'know it all' as there ever has been.

:shoot:

22-33 with an ERA over 4.5 in the last 3 seasons. He fucking blows.

Hes been good over his last 6 starts or so. Thats a fact.

:thumbsup

he won a cy so he must be amazing. oh that only works for some.

lets just look at how hes doing now. hes been very strong over his last 5 starts. you'll have your chance to get buried in this league in the future. know it alls that dont know much.

:houra

How does that make him "suck"? That is some of the worst reasoning/logic I've ever seen, TH. As Mo said he is pitching much better. I'm a Giants fan and have seen him pitch many, many times in person and on TV. He is looking closer to his old form than his has the last few years. Fact.

:cocktail

biggamer3

EOG Master

oh here is the PO one

<p><a href="http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/2442471/po69s-abandoned-pets" target="_blank" style="font-size: 14px;font-weight:bold;">PO69"s abandoned Pets</a><br />by: <a href="http://www.xtranormal.com/profile/102369" style="" target="_blank">biggamer3</a></p><iframe id="xtranormal_PO69"s abandoned Pets" name="xtranormal_PO69"s abandoned Pets" style="width:640px;height:389px;" src="http://www.xtranormal.com/xtraplayr/2442471/po69s-abandoned-pets" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" border="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto"></iframe>

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

When you type faggot into the search the thread feature you get more hits than any other thread at EOG has posts.

J

joeybagadonuts

[video=youtube_share;4X7pQ0WE-Sc]http://youtu.be/4X7pQ0WE-Sc[/video]

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

a little sarcasm. just to point out how lopsided the deal was.

everyone knows timely got worked, again, and the little load curses me? fucking little bitch. get control of your emotions you fucking faggot.

Yeah, sorry that I'm not going to let you talk shit to me because of a fantasy trade. I didn't say shit to you, and you called me a retard. Now you threaten to break my jaw. Cool guy, you da man. Sorry you didn't agree with the deal but no need to attack me tough guy.

Now I'm the one that started it to mo too? :LMAO:LMAOGuy calls me a retard and blasts me and expects me to say thanks. :+clueless Blow me.

i would like to put my fist through your manboobs and your ribs.

you're a little ****.

:cheers

the dude has been a little bitch since he fucked up his team. wish he could go back to being the decent dude he was before this league started. its brutal being in a league with this douche bag.

Timely is in outerspace a this point

His partner dont like him, his hero is telling him he wants to punt his skull,his team blows.

This is a brutal night

We might be seeing on CNN soon the first mass murder caused by a horrible Fantasy baseball trade.

Can just see Timely going Postal right now.

We will hear experts discussing if Fantasy Baseball should be more regulated to stop the fits of rage that it caused a young Timely...

One of the funniest things you've ever written Gamer. Seriously just searching faggot in this thread brings some great results.

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp vs RJT - tripp has completely gone off the deep end and become the new Gyno-forum-job-beggar. This fall from grace might have been caused by the all-talk no-substance performance vs his rival RJ last year. Tripp is once again a second tier competitor - similar to Canada so he should be used to it.

not even a rivalry. my rivals have been gamer in year 1 when i beat him 3 times to steal our division, then viejo and ttp since.

im not in any good rivalries though since i dont get heated like mo would. with mo I say one thing about calling me canadian a lot and it turns into an e-battle. thats the good shit.

tripp

EOG Master

hahahahah thats some great finds timely.

Oh man, barry fucking zito. Me and mo had a side bet that year- CC Sabathia vs Barry zito :lock: