NON PAYING BOOK.....Sportsbetting.ag....STAY AWAY

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated
So I have been a loyal customer and have even told anyone who would listen what a good book Sportsbetting.ag is....and for a long time it was...

Well boys they have turned into a non paying, lying STIFF JOINT.....and i think the end is near for them..

Here is their policy on payments.....SPORTSBETTING accepts withdrawal requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can receive your withdrawal by Wire Payment or Check. All account holders are allowed a maximum 1 withdrawal per option (Check or Wire) per day. Once submitted, all withdrawal requests will be under review for 72 hours and, if approved, will be processed on the 4th business day.
[h=1]WIRE TRANSFER[/h]Wire Payment is our fastest method of delivery and, once withdrawal request is approved, will be delivered within 5-10 business days. Minimum withdrawal is $200. Maximum is $9500 per request. In order to process the payment the beneficiary bank account needs to accept international bank wires and must be under the account holder?s name (we will not accept withdrawals requests to a 3rd party bank account).

Your first TWO (2) wires on any given month are free; subsequent wires in the same calendar month are charged $30.

OK so I made a withdrawl request that was APPROVED on January 31st....Today is February 21st and guess what??? No fuckin payment.... THATS 19 BUSINESS DAYS I have done live chat at least 5x and gotten a different bullshit answer each time....First its the processor, then its the bank, then the wire is bad....

these guys have been jerking me around this whole time...so when i confront them on their own posted dates they say that those can change anytime..

my latest chat with them said maybe i will be paid by FEB 28TH!!!!

I have asked to speak to a manager each time and have never been called or emailed...THEY ARE STIFFS!!! I doubt i will ever be paid...And they just keep saying be patient, we have paid you before....so fuckin what?? I have paid THEM before...

So to top it all off I go tonight to withdraw everything i have left by check and I get an error message saying they cant process it.....

I really didnt want to do this but enough is enough already....this is just bullshit...

i dont know what will happen from here. They probably werent going to pay anyway so i guess it doesnt even matter at this point..

just dont ever use them....looking for a new post up after this debacle

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: NON PAYING BOOK.....Sportsbetting.ag....STAY AWAY

Welcome to the wonderful world of processors. Im sure you will get paid eventually, it's not like it's been 2+ months. It's getting harder and harder to send ad get money.

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

i know tuck...but come on....they could have the decency to reach out and explain whats up maybe offer a little bonus something...i have bet a lot of money on the site and they just make me chase them on live chat everyday...no customer service, nothing

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Understand your frustrations, but sometimes they just don't have answers with some of these processors involved. You rather they give you false dates to appease you then not come thru?

Tucky, for what it's worth, SBR has them only one grade above an F, at the moment.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Hopefully they end up flying 4 or 5 of us down there to do a contest on your dough

:yay

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

they pay, they don't pay fast

original post needs to tone it down about 4 notches

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

why?? i been with them about 5 years....i know the routine and this isnt it....i gave them multiple opportunities... i told them i would go to the forums if I didnt talk to a manager...they ignored me

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

further if you think i am overreacting go into their cashier today and attempt a withdrawl of any kind and see what happens...

cashier down for "repairs" unknown time period for return

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

they used to take 4 weeks to send a check. they recently changed it to up to 8 weeks. thats not good, but thats how it is. so you have another month to go.

4 weeks was reasonable

I got a check there in the fall, took 7 weeks but it showed up

as for a problem, I went over to SBR and read about the guy owed 45K from Oddsmaker, how he got there and them closing his account and telling him to go away. now that guy has a problem

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

you are right Mr Smith..his problems way bigger than mine without a doubt...but if they have changed payout structure why not announce it???

SPORTSBETTING accepts withdrawal requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can receive your withdrawal by Wire Payment or Check. All account holders are allowed a maximum 1 withdrawal per option (Check or Wire) per day. Once submitted, all withdrawal requests will be under review for 72 hours and, if approved, will be processed on the 4th business day.
[h=1]WIRE TRANSFER[/h]Wire Payment is our fastest method of delivery and, once withdrawal request is approved, will be delivered within 5-10 business days. Minimum withdrawal is $200. Maximum is $9500 per request. In order to process the payment the beneficiary bank account needs to accept international bank wires and must be under the account holder’s name (we will not accept withdrawals requests to a 3rd party bank account).

Your first TWO (2) wires on any given month are free; subsequent wires in the same calendar month are charged $30.

[h=1]CHECK[/h]All Check Withdrawals can be redeemed at any bank or financial institution. Checks withdrawals will be sent out by courier and, once the withdrawal request is approved, it will be delivered within 7-10 business days. Tracking numbers may be available 48 business hours after the withdrawal was processed; please contact our Customer Service Support Team to confirm the availability of these. Minimum withdrawal is $100. Maximum is $2500.

Your first check withdrawal on any given month is free; subsequent checks in the same calendar month are charged $40.

Checks cannot be sent to P.O. boxes.

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

We have to follow EVERY SINGLE posted rule....but they cant be held to the same standard?

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

my bigger beef is with the way I have been shit on by them...if they just came to me and explained it i would never have said a word..i understand shit happens...but they are just putting me off like it doesnt matter and thats no good

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

UPDATE

So I get this email from them today....remember I have been with this book 5+ years made many withdrawls and deposits...have gotten wires as recently as 8 months ago...

Dear Randy,

Thank you for choosing SportsBetting.ag! We hope to continue to serve and entertain you for many seasons to come.
This email is regarding your withdrawals for $3500. We need you to please send a copy of a bank statement for both month January and February. In order for us to continue the investigation.

If you have further questions or concerns you may contact us using the Help section on our website. For all bonus information please visit your account details. We appreciate your patronage and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Best regards,

Robyn Black
Account Host
robyn.black@accthost.info
sportsbetting.ag

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

now someone tell me they are not playing games....been 24 days since my payout approved and now they need this???

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

Wanted to update this situation for anyone who is interested....

I still have not been paid but there has been some activity as of late. I finally got a call from management at the book yesterdayand the conversation did not really go that well (mostly my fault). They asked for my bank statements for 2 months in order to prove that the wire didnt hit...

I did not want to provide those and we were at a standstill...

During this whole process I had made a complaint with ratethebooks... This is a service that is run by Reed Holmes who is with the RX as well....

When Holmes got involved I started to see the wheels moving. Holmes basically acted as my representative in the discussions with the book...He has copied me on his correspondence and even though sportsbetting is not a sponsor of RX or ratethebooks from what I can see they responded instantly and proffessionally to him...

I am not going to get into all the details but basically where it sits now is Holmes got them to send the money back into my sports account and I am told to use a different withdrawl method. I have already sent in the request for funds using the alternate method and we will see what happens....

Its important to note that I was getting nowhere on my own. But when Holmes got involved things started to happen...

jam

EOG Veteran

Wrong.

Smith, I've seen your handle in forumland for several years so you should know better.

This book is just another dreadful shop with ties to the old World Gaming / Starnet/ efs caribbean evil empire and deserves as much abuse as anyone can type here without getting banned for profanity or hate speech.

accthost.com is the processor now and I have personally ( as have a couple of friends) had incredibly frustrating dealings with these people... to the point where I'd gladly chip in to have some bikers sent down there to rattle some cages.

What is Jay Cohen doing now? It would be nice if he (or some other industry insider) wrote a subscription newsletter or even a book about the industry from '95-'06. Let's put some names and faces to some of these businesses so we know who needs a proper beatdown (and not just from the feds).

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated

Just put in withdrawal requests from Heritage,Legendz & Betislands.I'm hoping things go smoother for me gmen.Anyway GL

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

thanks for the good thoughts guys....will keep updating...so sick of this BS....fuckin us govt and justice department can eat my shorts.....

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

Ive never had a problem with them. Sorry for others who have. Payouts are being made I got one recently it took 3 weeks which I find reasonable

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

Just a what if question... (I've Never played there and am ignorant).. Question: Could the original request for a payout have been made cash, via Western Union or Moneygram? Or is that method not offered ?

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

Just a what if question... (I've Never played there and am ignorant).. Question: Could the original request for a payout have been made cash, via Western Union or Moneygram? Or is that method not offered ?

not an option....the original payout could have been by check but the check limit is 2500 and I wanted more than this

I have been there for probably 10 years now and never had a problem. I rarely waited over a week for a check from them any time i cashed out. Possibly because i am vip there. It has been a few months since i have cashed there though so maybe they are going down hill.

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

in hindsight I wish I was a little more discrete about the whole situation....I just felt very disrespected that after 5 years of loyalty nothing but positive words about this book they just kept giving me the run around...AllI wanted was a manager to make 1 call to me and explain....thats it..

I probably shouldnt have said they were stiffs and going out of business...now that I have some experienced people involved I have been humbled by the sheer size of this book...from what I have been told they are WAY bigger than I would have imagined

they still shit on me and didnt treat me right but I could have handled it a little better