Post the price of gas where u live

Re: Post the price of gas where u live

Tijuana Norte (i.e. San Diego) $4.37 hi-test, gassed up the Bimmer last nite; this bitch won't suck down that shitty regular gas.

San Jose, Costa Rica.
$1.25 per liter. There are 3.785 liters per gallon.
Price per gallon: $4.73

Now stop whining.
:+clueless

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

4.39 so cal

$4.22 for me in OC

Last Friday - Feb 17, I filled up at $3.89

I still have about 1/2 a tank left. Not sure if I should drive with that Gas or siphon it and drink it knowing how much it is worth now. I am only semi-joking about the last part

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I went out to buy a Breakfast Burrito, and passed a few gas stations. We're around $3.65 right now.

munson15

I want winners...

Cheapest regular gas in the Scranton area is $3.69 currently, most places are at $3.79.

3.90 for premium, not sure what it is for the beaters you degenerates drive :LMAO:lol J/K

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

3.90 for premium, not sure what it is for the beaters you degenerates drive :LMAO:lol J/K

Your best bud Bricker only pays $2.20 in South Dakota to gas up his '88 F-150. The downside is you have to live in the Dakotas. :LMAO

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

$4.22 for me in OC

Last Friday - Feb 17, I filled up at $3.89

I still have about 1/2 a tank left. Not sure if I should drive with that Gas or siphon it and drink it knowing how much it is worth now. I am only semi-joking about the last part

:LMAO

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Easy guys. There are at least 12 people now.

3.59 for regular in Birmingham

in Ala-fvcking-bama?

...brinks back memories of when I was in school at Auburn and was "dating" this gal in South B'ham. Hot stuff until her Daddy found out I'm a "high yellow" ...:btj:

My horse requires just grass and water. He is thankful for his fishscale comb. I treat him well and offer respect for he has served me well in battle.