EOG Master
SLO was minus 2 at home and PRs haven't changed much so you're getting a
few extra points. Always a bigger game for SLO re recruiting. Low scoring games
and usually close.

17-12

railbird

EOG Master
Re: 669 Cal Poly SLO +8

Slo has been slumping 0-4 ATS without Drake U'u. Were slumping before that even. lack chemistry on offense. Injurys to Chris O brein and Reese Morgan really killed them. Dylan Royer slow release set shooter hasnt done much in confrence after great non confrence. Reese Morgan was suppose to come back from ACL early Feb, but Joe decided to redshirt.. They had road wins at Fresno, USC. played StMary and Long Beach to wire. Then they tried to go faster starting Mid January and it hurt them imo. LAst yr they had Shawn Lewis to bail them out at end of 35 second clock, they dont have anybody like that this yr. David Hansen misses O brien the most, down year for him. Still I think they win 1st round in Anaheim.

railbird

EOG Master

0-4 su without U'u actually losses to csun,nocol, bakersfield, pacific. Asst Amaral bailing to Pepperdine also huge loss. Great recruiting class coming in though.

Heim

EOG Master

they have a very nice half court game and spread it out pretty good. I actually got +8.5
at SP early evening yesterday so that won. This number looked high to me especially
versus a team with only two legit scorers coming home after 3 road games.

Heim

EOG Master

no doubt Heim posted more nonsense. I faded and won regardless with the accurate line of -8. Thanks Heim.

+8 was WA including the book that owns this place.....but thanks for confirming with your -8
fade for a push.

Bruce LeRoy

EOG Enthusiast

+8 was WA including the book that owns this place.....but thanks for confirming with your -8
fade for a push.

At least your consistent with your bs. The line was +7.5 at pinny, bookmaker and 5dimes. I dont know who owns this place. Who cares though, obviously nobody is paying attention, you are hovering around -20 units posted here on the season and yet you post a record of 17-12. Nobody is paying attention to you.

High Times

EOG Master

fade for a push.

You're a dope!

I guess you think I care if you pick winners or losers too :LMAO

I will take Tom Brady's opinion that you are one of the biggest losers on these forums.

You Obviously are not able to add 1+1. You can't read my posts and understand that I don't give a fuck what you or anybody else does. You can't get that out of my posts? How fucking dumb are you?

I will say that it seems like every time you post a play it loses.

:lol

Heim

EOG Master

You're a dope!

I guess you think I care if you pick winners or losers too :LMAO

I will take Tom Brady's opinion that you are one of the biggest losers on these forums.

You Obviously are not able to add 1+1. You can't read my posts and understand that I don't give a fuck what you or anybody else does. You can't get that out of my posts? How fucking dumb are you?

I will say that it seems like every time you post a play it loses.

:lol

Ditto....I pay no attention to you (I don't even know who the fuck you are). I do know you have the indignation of being one of the lesser talents on a square forum.

Heim

EOG Master

Strong thread.....two touts, a stiff and an old timer who can't hit 50% in two
contests.

High Times

EOG Master

Ditto....I pay no attention to you (I don't even know who the fuck you are). I do know you have the indignation of being one of the lesser talents on a square forum.

Is that why you are always trying to find out who I bet?

You have no clue

:LMAO

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

At least your consistent with your bs. The line was +7.5 at pinny, bookmaker and 5dimes. I dont know who owns this place. Who cares though, obviously nobody is paying attention, you are hovering around -20 units posted here on the season and yet you post a record of 17-12. Nobody is paying attention to you.

Totally correct the line was 7.5 and my fade at -7.5 was a clear winner. Heim is full of it and proves it all the time. HT, everything I have said is true. Posting bad lines and telling everyone he had 8.5 anyways is typical HeimMush.