Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

I had most points and best team but lost in finals to no lie the guy who missed the draft and it went auto

:shoot:

Yeah, i lost a football league where i dominated and had the most points all year and best record. But my team went cold for the playoffs. So I've seen it before. Not fun at all :shoot:

Timetopay

EOG Master

Cee bases season is forever. Sept payouts dont need to be collect in Feb

I understand why Tuck is doing it and if we get mid season and i aint seen the money I am blasting that persons name on every forum. Even Capwins.
:btj:

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Haha. I hear ya ttp.

Tuck says someone didnt pay last year until last week of season? Did Mofome pay for last year?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

It's been the downfall of the league, I rather it not be an issue, it's not like this is a surprise fee people have known forever. Just get it dealt with

Yes Mc, Mo paid last year

Tuck, our bud Leb still didn't get paid by a guy our two back in our freewinner days..

Tuckman

Uh Poster

And he's not starting the draft this year till people are paid my pops was telling me yesterday.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tuck give me your email ya wanker

I understand with the money as I have collected numerous times and it can be a pain. I will just shut teams down if they f around over 100 clams

Timetopay

EOG Master

Is your Pops paid and has he picked his keepers???

Someone said your pops is Jack Stewart. Will you confirm?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Is 15 teams to much? If I lower the amount of reserves someone can store away

Thinking 5 teams in 3 divisions.

2 Top teams get bye in playoffs

Thoughts?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Reserves would have to be extremely low because of injuries. Kinda depends on what you would be starting. Noway could you run 5 SP, 2 RP with 15 teams and allow a bunch of reserves, couple injuries would toast a roster

Is 15 teams to much? If I lower the amount of reserves someone can store away

Thinking 5 teams in 3 divisions.

2 Top teams get bye in playoffs

Thoughts?

I did 16 and it was fun. Can't do alotta reserves tho since it's tough to find starters with so many teams.

tripp

EOG Master

Need to set a limit on the amount of teams imo. 16-20 is getting too high. even with 14-15 the teams must all blow. thats 15 starting catchers and ss. And if you go 2 RP how are people gonna find 30 decent RP's?

Up to 15 guys ill still be in though, any more and I think im out. Send over your paypal ttp and ill get ya the dough tomorrow

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Seems like the SP league is gonna be good. TTP let us know when you anticipate the slow draft to begin.

tripp

EOG Master

Tripper can't dance with the big dogs so he runs away, i knew it:finger004

what big boys? i am already in the league, just said id bail if the numbers get too high

16+ sounds gay to me with everyone having shitty teams

what big boys? i am already in the league, just said id bail if the numbers get too high

16+ sounds gay to me with everyone having shitty teams

All whales guys.... 16 isn't bad. Just more sleepers is all...

tripp

EOG Master

joey i will destroy the guy. might just get a tip from tuck and go opposite of him on all 5 of his plays. seems like easy cash

Timetopay

EOG Master

waiting on 4 guys to accept the invite to set draft date.

But guys just so you know the slappers over there have 0 idea about slow draft so gonna be interesting

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

12 is fine by me.

You mean they are anticipating a regular live online draft? dang. The fun is the slow draft! I;d rather 4 weeks of excruciatingly frustrating fun over 2 hours of easy fun any day of the week ;)

Timetopay

EOG Master

nah im setting up slow draft but have no chance of trying to text guys to get in there and make a pick

Will probaby let it go 2 weeks and then what evers not complete set up a final date to finish

nah im setting up slow draft but have no chance of trying to text guys to get in there and make a pick

Will probaby let it go 2 weeks and then what evers not complete set up a final date to finish

oh joy, can't wait :shoot:

tripp

EOG Master

so if slow draft will likely just be 3 picks a day lets just do a live draft sometime this week