Boys here is how to make money in NHL on trade deadline

BETTINGPROPHETS

EOG Veteran
I will give you 4 plays to take NOW before trades happen and its off the board

you all know I am one of the best in the history in forumville with pucks so do what you want with these

Calgary/St Louis OVER 5 Kipper is going to be traded imo

NJ Devils +158 big value leaving NYR today Dubinsky and possibly more

Colorado-1.5 +230 Colorado playing well and I think Anaheim will be huge sellers today

Edmonton/Winnipeg OVER 5.5 -105 both teams will make moves today could be huge ones and possibility Pavelic sits out and the backup in WPG is terrible and both teams light it up on occasion tonight is one of em

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated
Re: Boys here is how to make money in NHL on trade deadline

ana may trade a dman but they are not sellers......kipper would surprise the crap out of me

tripp

EOG Master

I dont really see these playing out the way you do. Rangers would be fools to make a big deal at this point imo. Kipper I dont think is going anywhere and no reason for Anaheim to be sellers with how they are playing. Like dink said maybe a small move or two, but nothing major.

Good luck though. Ill probably be on New Jersey from value alone regardless of any deals

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

i already think youre the best in history!!.......why risk tarnishing that

I will give you 4 plays to take NOW before trades happen and its off the board

you all know I am one of the best in the history in forumville with pucks so do what you want with these

Calgary/St Louis OVER 5 Kipper is going to be traded imo

NJ Devils +158 big value leaving NYR today Dubinsky and possibly more

Colorado-1.5 +230 Colorado playing well and I think Anaheim will be huge sellers today

Edmonton/Winnipeg OVER 5.5 -105 both teams will make moves today could be huge ones and possibility Pavelic sits out and the backup in WPG is terrible and both teams light it up on occasion tonight is one of em
:cheers