Normally wouldnt do this, but you guys have to see this thread that ttwarrior created elsewhere!

PO69

EOG Master
It is hilarious. First of all, he tells everyone that he currently drives a 1998 Ford Taurus. Well that is bad enough, hell that car would be laughed at DEEP IN THE HOOD!

But now he says that he is getting a Ford Fusion! He is actually proud of that fact. He posted the pictures that you can see but of course wont post a photo of him and the car. I told him that only 16 year old girls get this car!

The some people asked to see photos. Then a true detective found these EXACT same photos elsewhere on the internet. The dumbass is pimping a car that he isnt even buying!!!

It is bad enough to CLAIM THAT YOU ARE BUYING A FORD FUSION, but it is even worse to lie about that absurd act

Check it out

http://forum.sbrforum.com/players-talk/1603321-anyone-here-have-ford-fusion.html

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Normally wouldnt do this, but you guys have to see this thread that ttwarrior created elsewhere!

driving a 98 taurus has to be horrible...nothing as awful as not having a big car payment for a new car that is badass.

PO69

EOG Master
Re: Normally wouldnt do this, but you guys have to see this thread that ttwarrior created elsewhere!

But the joke is THIS CAR!

What male drives a car like this??? This shit is sold to 15-16 year females

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Guy is a bonehead, and he's banned from any freerolls/contests here. We try not to give him any attention around here.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Maybe someone would buy a fusion because it was comfortable for them, they want a family sedan, or maybe it is just affordable. Fusion also one of the better rated affordable midsize automobiles. I wouldn't buy one but then again I don't care much for debt that I don't have to have.

PO69

EOG Master

No Diogee, a man wouldnt buy it for any of those reasons

PO69

EOG Master

But OK, I wont give him any more attention here Kinger.

PO69

EOG Master

What thread was that?