My Tuesday blog

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
All registered members are invited to participate in a free one-day qualifying tournament to be the next contestant in EOG's Grand Challenge for a chance to win $1,000 in the month of March.

The one-day qualifier will take place tomorrow (Wednesday, February 29).

EOG's Grand Challenge invites friends and contributors of Eye On Gaming to post a play a day for 30 days with the goal of hitting 60% or better against the current pointspreads at Pinnacle Sports Book.

After five months of this event, two Grand Challenge contestants (pvcpipe and BrickShipHouse) were able to complete the task and capture the "grand" prize.

"Piper" finished the month of October with an impressive pointspread record of 19-11 while "Brick" hit the minimum requirement by going 18-12.

EOG contest coordinator Jack Stewart is keeping tomorrow's qualifier as simple as possible.

"I'll start a thread at EOG asking players to post one play from the Wednesday card. Contestants are permitted to play NBA sides or totals or NCAAB sides or totals. The contestant with the most convincing winner (the largest point differential) will be declared the winner," said Stewart.

"One other thing," added Stewart. "Once a play has been posted by one of our contributors, no other community member can secure the same play."

On tonight's edition of The EOG Sports Hour, I will announce the start time for this fun competition.

TUESDAY'S BEST BET.....Play 739 TCU +8 over Wyoming. Don't look now but the Horned Frogs are only one game from the conference lead after winning four of their last five games to move to 7-5 in conference play. TCU won the first meeting, 56-52, by holding Wyoming to 30% shooting in the second half. Wyoming won its last game over Boise State to snap a four-game losing streak. I read a blog the other day (Cowboy Chronicles?) that reported the Broncos missed eight layups in the second half of their 64-54 loss to Wyoming.

COMING WEDNESDAY......Full details on a March Madness promotion titled "Nine Lives."

Heim

EOG Master
Re: My Tuesday blog

No love for the Cowboys here either however did JK not give this out last night at
+7.5?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

No love for the Cowboys here either however did JK not give this out last night at
+7.5?

Yes I did.

I post my blog plays using current numbers at Pinnacle.

I let ComptrBob decide on how to grade the selection.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Someone told me Lang was on TCU tonight, you guys working out of the same office :lock:

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated

C'mon you need to include NHL picks for the challenge !

Think of it...it could be a way to keep Dink & Wink + our ice factory back at the table each day.

So Dink will be on the late night EOG show tonight for a B2B performance, correct ?

Add NHL to the scheme so we can rise to the occasion.

Thx

Since I'm now the proud father of a new born baby girl, I'll be listening live here back east at the 1 am start time.

PonyOne

EOG Enthusiast

Congrats Pete! I remember those late night feedings. Gladly did it so the wife could get some rest and build up some brownie points for other adventures. Golf channel was my savior. Thank goodness I did not fall for all the gadgets they push!

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Congrats Pete!

Like Pony I watched my share of late night Golf Channel. I did get to watch the British Open live...