Would you consider Kinger a queer?

pvcpipe

EOG Master
Re: Would you consider Kinger a queer?

by the way just because you go through a weird phase in college and blow a dude or two it doesn't make you queer.

Teddy kgb

Banned

by the way just because you go through a weird phase in college and blow a dude or two it doesn't make you queer.

When I was 10 or 11 I used to shove the shampoo cap of Suave up my ass when taking a shower, it was like 1 1/2" long and 3/4" thick and I was just curious at the time, it didn't feel good or bad really just wanted to try it.

I remember thinking what I would do if I stuck it in too far and couldn't get it out and then thought bfd I would just kill myself.......pre-teen life was a bitch!!!!

Integrity

EOG Master

We were at a card game one time, wanted some pizza, so Kinger calls up Pizza Hut and orders a Large with Extra Sausage

Pizza preference may be telling :lol

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Had someone ask me this the other day and I figure I would ask.

I dont really think so but seemed like a good question from this unknown person.

Why are you so interested in King's sexuality? Are you looking for a new partner?

Timetopay

EOG Master

bunker u need to lighten up

u are too tense sir

go get a japanese massage and a xanax

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Anybody find that picture of PO69 in a Texas A&M football jersey with black under his eyes?

I rest my case...

Who gives a shit? I'm more worried if Bricker is a Dyke or tranny.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Kinger enjoys Elton John and having gay instruments in his mouth for a lot of years...

06-14-10 10:20 PM #4
KingRevolver

Pending
<DL class=userinfo_extra><DT>Join Date <DD>Jul 18, 2009 <DT>Posts <DD>72,015 </DD></DL>

Re: Ever play in a band?

Pete and the Bad Beats :LMAO

I'm a big Elton John and Beatles fan. What instrument(s) do you play, Roguey? I would think you'd have an easier time finding someone up in that part of the country. I always thought they had a good underground scene?

I've never been in a band myself. I played the Sax and Trumpet from 5th grade till around 10th grade before deciding to drop 'em. That's where my music career ends.​

tripp

EOG Master

How long before Kinger gave CK a PM after reading the statement ck made in steaks sig? Over/under 35 seconds?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Is "rackets in the ass" an often used terminology in tennis, Time?

It was odd I thought as well.

Didnt know shit about tennis and always saw the lad talking the sport.

So I asked him to teach me a few things. I asked him words like advantage,set,etc

He then asked me if I ever heard of racket in the ass. I said wtf is that.

He said he would have to show me but its not actually done on the court and takes some getting use too.

I said pass

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

I really don't understand what's this has to do with gambling, I really don't care who is who's not we are here to get info on sports n picks not about someone likings balls and sticks

TTp I know that it was not ur friend I know its ur ass that wants to play that way u think ur so smart by giving an excuse about some1 else u like to get in every1s skin the way u got into mine now ur getting imto his

Drop it man u don't contribute here about sports but u do like to get into somes business and twist it n play with it n see where the party starts from

This is what EOG has become.

They have captured the genius of every 16-yr old boy.

carolinakid

Banned

TTP is just a attention whore, nothing more or less and should just be over-look, very small man in a big world is what i get from his getto bs

JK's biggest mistake here is that he is trying to accommodate everyone who walks through the website door.

You can't do it.

Obviously, Bet Phoenix wants to accommodate everyone who walks in the door because they know that almost all of them are fools.

They are bookies.

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

TTP is a type of nasty small creature that gets under your skin has fun with you

then rips you apart untill you rot then he keeps on going to another and another and another

Timetopay

EOG Master

Moldy and CK you got a problem if Kingers a fruit?

I believe it definately has a bearing on his capping which is essential to the growth of the G:cheers

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

i really dont care if hes the Cucumber and you are the Tomato

its just stupid to come out and lets talk about gays and homos and so on and so on

this is a gambling forum i expect to see threads with sport info not your sex life

Timetopay

EOG Master

so why did you post pictures and threads of fake girls if its just gambling u degenerate???

J

joeybagadonuts

so why did you post pictures and threads of fake girls if its just gambling u degenerate???

Poor moldy is a virgin, leave him and his fake ruskie broads alone, pal.

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

why dont u just go and start making threads about everybody i am sure you have a lot more people on ur mind to find out about them you can post pictures i dont care

just dont go and attack people about thier life its none of your business

Timetopay

EOG Master

moldy even if i gave ya the benefit of the doubt and said ur fake girls were real you just went through all that bullshit that threads should just be about gambling you goof.

So we can talk about ur girls but not kingers boys???:shoot: