twitter

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: twitter

Quesiton on Twitter. to read the TWEETS..what is the best interface..do you have to log into your twitter account online and read them there, use the TWITTER APP on your smartphone in your Twitter account, or can you get them to show up basically as TEXTs in your normal TEXT messaging type of communication

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I follow the women of the WNBA.

Candace Parker leads the way with more than 116,000 followers.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Quesiton on Twitter. to read the TWEETS..what is the best interface..do you have to log into your twitter account online and read them there, use the TWITTER APP on your smartphone in your Twitter account, or can you get them to show up basically as TEXTs in your normal TEXT messaging type of communication

any help on this topic?

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

I just log into twitter and read the tweets as they come. I haven't tried any of the other styles that you were asking about yet.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Log on using a computer or use the phone app, try. Both are easy to read because of the format of Twitter itself.

I follow golfers and some beat writers. A few other athletes too but most tweet about too much random shit to make it worth my time. The nice thing about golfers as opposed to say an NFL running back is a golfer will tell you when his back is sore and his swing is still coming around...

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

I use my ipad for twitter so i free up my computer for in-game plays. I like the iphone/ipad app Echofon as it feeds the tweets as they come in, like a running scroll.

I wouldn't waste a lot time following athletes as you will not get much info from them. You want sportswriters, prefer beatwriters and bloggers. A couple good gamblers to follow are Johnny Detroit and Vegas Runner. I have an extensive list of people to follow on mine (phairwarning). Worth a look and add some of the people I have on there.

Ace

EOG Veteran

I use my ipad for twitter so i free up my computer for in-game plays. I like the iphone/ipad app Echofon as it feeds the tweets as they come in, like a running scroll.

I wouldn't waste a lot time following athletes as you will not get much info from them. You want sportswriters, prefer beatwriters and bloggers. A couple good gamblers to follow are Johnny Detroit and Vegas Runner. I have an extensive list of people to follow on mine (phairwarning). Worth a look and add some of the people I have on there.
thx that was what im looking for