"G" Radio Sports Hour - 3/5 thru 3/9

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: "G" Radio Sports Hour - 3/5 thru 3/9

Hello, cheapseats.

I attended tonight's WCC Championship Game.

Exciting contest.

David has an NBA selection for Tuesday's action.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Always love the afternoon nap. Something I learned from school I take in my everyday life now.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

A strip club joint is mentioned and David snaps "I know where that place is". NICE. :lol

brians

EOG Dedicated

Hello, cheapseats.

I attended tonight's WCC Championship Game.

Exciting contest.

David has an NBA selection for Tuesday's action.

Delavadova is one of my favorite players -- for the simple reason that he is the only player in the country who does NOT leave the free-throw line after a made shot to do the obligatory hand slap.

You hit the shot? Don't leave the spot!

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Delavadova is one of my favorite players -- for the simple reason that he is the only player in the country who does NOT leave the free-throw line after a made shot to do the obligatory hand slap.

You hit the shot? Don't leave the spot!

That is a bullshit wise tail. What do you do when you shoot free throws alone in a gym? You leave the spot and get the ball. Your feet have little to do with making a free throw.

brians

EOG Dedicated

PGs are so important. It's hard for big men to make the players around them better -- PGs have a greater influence on the players around him.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

I don't think its "old wive's tale" as that would give the impression that a women's opinion matters.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

That would be like saying that Wisconsin Badger football fans don't need to bet to be invested in their football games. Wisconsin bettors love betting on the Badgers no matter what the number is.

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated

when i handicap the nhl i always try to "be" the puck....i think of how many times i will go in the net and then think of which net it was that i penetrated...then i bet accordingly...

be the team......cmon dude

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Heim has been very good on the radio. Would be nice to have him back on.

Definitely some good spots in the NIT.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

There are conference tourneys starting tomorrow morning and you guys are talking Nascar? Come on man!

brians

EOG Dedicated

Amaker still wearing turtlenecks? He was better at The Hall than Ann Arbor