CLB+140 (1 unit)
CGY-123 (1 unit)
edm/SJ U5.5 (1 unit)-109

Thanks and GL, Dink.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: tuesday tidbits

3 for me - small dogs:

Wings (Joey MacDonald shines here over Izzy)
Canes (Fading Neuvirth at "Plus Money" is never a bad thing)
Leaves (Play ON the NEW HC until he loses a game)

munson15

I want winners...

I played----------

bos/TOR O5.5 (1 unit)+101
NSH-130 (1 unit)

Thanks and GL, Dink.:cheers

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated

For Dink - CONGRATS on a HAT TRICK ( The addons were just that - Top Three were solid )

For Wink - Now The Make Beliefs can officially fall into your morning dump.

My collection here is growing weekly...
Wash, Edmonton, Minni, Toronto, Montreal, don't have as much faith in Anaheim as Dink does,
and San Jose is real close to this eventual " Drop 10 " list.

munson15

I want winners...

I like Duck's 'new coach' theory. Teams often go on a little run after they fire the head coach. I'm sure he'd tell you he's made money using that method. I used to follow it in baseball and did well until they started naming 'interim managers' and it got too subjective for my liking.

munson15

I want winners...

You got it, Dink. :lol For now, my only regret is my bet size, these one unit plays are adding up though, if you noticed the other thread. Thanks for all your help, you've made the hockey season even more fun, and that's coming from a New York Ranger fan.:btj:

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated

without direct tv.... missing a ton of information...some time limitations as well.....almost all plays are one unit....you can raise your one unit bet size a little

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated

I like Duck's 'new coach' theory. Teams often go on a little run after they fire the head coach. I'm sure he'd tell you he's made money using that method. I used to follow it in baseball and did well until they started naming 'interim managers' and it got too subjective for my liking.

Habs fired their coaches and GM's mid season too and came out with the usual.
Not even the Leafs' can undo their history and destiny.