If your going to las Vegas for march madness check in

munson15

I want winners...
Re: If your going to las Vegas for march madness check in

Gonna just miss you, Bolt. Will be there Monday night the 19th through the 23rd.

munson15

I want winners...

I know it doesn't make sense on the surface, but it was strictly a product of using frequent flyer miles to get out there, Pipe. Rooms are cheaper during the week, too, and as Uncle Leo would say, "I'm on a very fixed income.":LMAO

pvcpipe

EOG Master

"And her father-in-law would say: 'Ryo-Kaneshi Wa,' which translates to, 'This....this is NOT my kind of guy.'"

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated

I think Munson wants to steer clear of a big crowd

munson15

I want winners...

"And her father-in-law would say: 'Ryo-Kaneshi Wa,' which translates to, 'This....this is NOT my kind of guy.'"
You gave me my laugh of the day with that one, Piper, thanks!:LMAO

munson15

I want winners...

I think Munson wants to steer clear of a big crowd
All kidding aside, I had to economize a bit since I have a guest, but she and I will be happy to meet any and all comers.:btj:

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I hope I can get together with you and JK at some point, Dino. We can compare golf handicaps.:cheers

Looking forward to it....JK has already said all meals will be picked up by him.....:lock:

pvcpipe

EOG Master

I hope I can get together with you and JK at some point, Dino. We can compare golf handicaps.:cheers

Or any other handicaps. You broken down old bastards! :scooter

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

I'll be there with you jackwagons starting day 1 of the tourney :scooter

munson15

I want winners...

Dino, that sounds great.:cheers

Piper, I specifically said GOLF handicaps!:LMAO

Will be at South Point from 16th'25th...

I'm Staying at the south point also. We will meet up.
Great place to watch basketball. There 40 of us going. It's easy to get
Your rooms And food free at south point. I have stayed there last 6 years for march madness

pvcpipe

EOG Master

SouthPoint is underrated, that's for sure. Staying at PH but will stop by to meet up. SP is opening their ballroom for March Madness and should be a good time.

I'll be in Vegas during the tourney and if EOG folk are planning to meet up I'm definitely down. I've met JK, Tuckman, and Dot Park and only Tuckman verbally assaulted me and threatened me for my picks. :cheers

Heim

EOG Master

fyi,

if anyone is planning to watch the games at the 'M' Resort you can't
have a seat in the book during MM unless you open an account with
Cantor (min 1k deposit)

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated

The M was great last year but since they stopped with the drink tickets it will be The Smokeypoint for me.:btj:

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I'm Staying at the south point also. We will meet up.
Great place to watch basketball. There 40 of us going. It's easy to get
Your rooms And food free at south point. I have stayed there last 6 years for march madness

Looking forward to meeting you and PVCPipe.....

copenique

EOG Enthusiast

Looking forward to meeting Munson and PVCPipe at SP. Driving down from Reno and be there Wed thru Sun. Be wearing my Alabama gear Pipe. Hope JK comes by also.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

March 23 through 27. Looking forward to tuckman picking me up at the airport in a bicycle taxi. Pedal fast. Would be down to meeting up for fridays sweet 16 games.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

March 23 through 27. Looking forward to tuckman picking me up at the airport in a bicycle taxi. Pedal fast. Would be down to meeting up for fridays sweet 16 games.

Make sure we finally meet up.....all drinks on Tuck and JK...

I will be rolling into town Sunday the 31st not for NCAA but for bases and theres a few storage auctions on April fools day,...seemed fitting.

Staying 3 weeks to a month depending on my wife and how she handles the house alone.

wiskers

EOG Dedicated

going to be there with the wife from the 22nd to the 26th staying at bally's. paid for steve czaben's party at hard rock on thur otherwise have nothing planned except for drinking and games

DotPark

EOG Addicted

29th - 3rd. Met up w/ Dboy last time at the Palace. He is a good guy. I think he owes me a beer.

Good to see a few of you are meeting at the South point, with John buying us all lunch on Friday and Jake P going to have a book signing party as well, maybe we can get VD up on stage, you know he had his own lounge act here in Vegas way and I mean WAY back in the day...but I hope the biggest surprise of all is when -FH- blesses us with his throwing down the law about his return back to Vegas...should be a very entertaining day and afternoon for us punters...

Looking forward to the event...wait Winky , you are gonna be here as well right...?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

:LMAO:LMAOclever Jeffksu...see you soon....will be at South Point on Thursday....

pvcpipe

EOG Master

i thought JBD was coming as well but haven't heard anything lately.

Viejo...looking forward to seeing you, as long as you pack some winners in the suitcase and bring them to Vegas...Sounds like it's going to be fun hanging with the knowledge that you folks can bring to the table...I like hanging with smart folks...

Is -FH- gonna come out, I know you stay in touch...One smart cookie to listen to, he's one that has been there and done that...

Once again, looking forward to hanging and learning, and man oh man I hope JK has been on a hot streak, this may make his wallet a lot lighter as many of us he'll be feeding...:houra:lol