What happened to Blondie?

BlueHell

EOG Enthusiast
In truth I never liked her and she came off as a company-man sort who would do anything for a dollar. Lots mourned her termination here then she got hired somewhere I suppose (although I have no idea if she is still around). Someone who never contributed, I have far more respect for a head mod-type (KingRevolve, even the semi-retarded MoFome) who tried to get discussion going on the topic at hand.

Anyway, I only ask because I signed up newly as a long-time lurker (yes, I creeped on to your desparate Internet lives for years, but never interjected to the convesation) and got a welcome email from said Blondie.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
Re: What happened to Blondie?

BLONDIE BECAME A SLUT AND SOLD HER SERVICES TO SBR JOHN :LMAOSHE ALSO CLAIMED SHE LOVED THE SHRINK UNTIL HER CHECKS STOPPED COMING IN AND SHE RAN AWAY LIKE A PROSTITUTE LOOKING FOR ANOTHER PAY DAY AND THE SUCKER SBR JOHN CAME ALONG.

BLONDIE AND MOFOME BOTH CLAIMED THEY LOVED KEN WEITZNER THEN WE FIND OUT THEY BOTH ONLY LOVED HIS MONEY :LMAO FUNNY HOW THAT WORKS ISNT IT FELLAS.

BlueHell

EOG Enthusiast

Thanks for setting the record straight. I wondered and you cleared it up. I apologize to you Mr. Jim for those politicians voting against the homosexual marriage ban as clearly it is an adverse to what you and you life partner what.

Welcome to Blue Hell.

BlueHell

EOG Enthusiast

Thanks, Bro. If I every need legal representation in the great state of Alabama, you are only an email away.

That is if I can get past the War Eagle/Roll Tide BS.:blink:

yisman

EOG Master

In truth I never liked her and she came off as a company-man sort who would do anything for a dollar. Lots mourned her termination here then she got hired somewhere I suppose (although I have no idea if she is still around). Someone who never contributed, I have far more respect for a head mod-type (KingRevolve, even the semi-retarded MoFome) who tried to get discussion going on the topic at hand.

Anyway, I only ask because I signed up newly as a long-time lurker (yes, I creeped on to your desparate Internet lives for years, but never interjected to the convesation) and got a welcome email from said Blondie.

you registered this month and got a welcome email from blondie?

BlueHell

EOG Enthusiast

archie, add something. wait with your dick in hand for railbird;

throw us a pick really you posl