Simon's SHowdown, obvoiusly, EOG should do a 2 a weeks, 1 on W night, 1 on Frid night.

Moses The Moses

EOG Member
Re: Simon's SHowdown, obvoiusly, EOG should do a 2 a weeks, 1 on W night, 1 on Frid night.

Fezzik shows up to give advice on betting sports ... Next, the captain of that Italian cruise ship that sank will arrive to offer advice on how to be a good cruise ship captain.

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: Simon's SHowdown, obvoiusly, EOG should do a 2 a weeks, 1 on W night, 1 on Frid night.

Fezz,

Can you start posting more picks? You seem to hit 48% or less pretty consistently. I could always use another fade.

The X

EOG Dedicated

bump.

i want to hear from VD about Tuck. I know both guys and never knew they had a problem with one another. in fact, last time I was in vegas I hung out with both at the same time and we had a great time.

Yeh.

And you Hoffa and Blondie were hanging out doing a bunch of blow and Blondie got the nickname "The Gobbler" from the stories reported by a few of you guys. :LMAO

Either way. Glad you quit that shit man. As far as VD goes I agree. Can't say I know him, but I've seen him help people and interact with them on the forums. And I agree. Seems like a pretty solid guy to me. :cheers

J

joeybagadonuts

Yeh.

And you Hoffa and Blondie were hanging out doing a bunch of blow and Blondie got the nickname "The Gobbler" from the stories reported by a few of you guys. :LMAO

Either way. Glad you quit that shit man. As far as VD goes I agree. Can't say I know him, but I've seen him help people and interact with them on the forums. And I agree. Seems like a pretty solid guy to me. :cheers

Never hung w Hoffa. Blondie did call him when I was with her though. I honestly don't remember if Blondie was doing blow w us. I want to say she was NOT.

Why did Blondie get called the Gobbler? Never heard that one before....

:+clueless

The X

EOG Dedicated

Never hung w Hoffa. Blondie did call him when I was with her though. I honestly don't remember if Blondie was doing blow w us. I want to say she was NOT.

Why did Blondie get called the Gobbler? Never heard that one before....

:+clueless

Because of all the "gobbling" she was doing. A.K.A "Sucking cock" :LMAO Anyway I'm pretty shure you said she was and you guys were in Hoff's room. And you left and she spent the night in there. But you guys weren't the only one she was chashing around. Either way. If I'm wrong, my bad. But I know someone said something about this back in the day about the trip, and I could have swore it was you. If I'm wrong. Than I'm sorry. I guess I have you mixed up with someone else. Either way it was a funny story. :cheers

Well then maybe you shouldn't spout off about shit you don't even know about.

862 Akron/Kent UN 137.

What's not to like? Rivals. Both playing for their NCAA lives. Big ass 1/2 empty arena. Familiarity breeds unders. These two recently seen playing a 45 point 1h together. Big game (for them) means under.

What's "not to like" is that I severely doubt you've ever done any sort of database study about whether "familiarity breeds unders" or whether "geographic rivalries lead to unders." On numerous occasions you've pounded your chest and stated something incorrect as fact when a 2 minute search of nfl.com or pro-football-reference would have given the right answer. You've also been mistaken on database issues, as I recall you making a statement on your service a few years ago about a "great subset" for a big college home underdog when in fact big college home dogs had historically been a lousy subset up to that point (something like 48.5% covers.)

Ps. For all those still not using rotations numbers on your posts............your probably the same guys that make the poker room loud as hell with your incessant chip clicking. Strong.

Northwestern grad that still can't figure out "your" vs "you're." Between you and StevieY "I have a masters in history but still think apostrophes are decorations," I should really teach a remedial class in proper English usage for touts.

Pretty ridiculous that you are probably below 50% over the last 4 seasons in football, which you claim is your best sport, and you're constantly criticizing others for not using rotation numbers or calling the first week of CFB "week 1" instead of "week 0." Forest, trees, etc.

LOL. Just last night on the radio David gave out Fla-3........it didn't exist at ANY open books ANYWHERE..........

FLA 66. Ala 63. Final

When 1/2 of the book in Vegas have a line, I consider it available..........

I don't know what time that radio show was, but Bookmaker had Florida -3 as late as 9pm eastern time, so the line couldn't have been more than a few hours stale. That's as current as a lot of the crap that you and particularly Alf have released on your service, so it's pretty ridiculous to criticize a free radio show's use of a line when your tout service does the same thing.

In all likelihood he wrote down the Bookmaker line as he prepared for the show and wasn't able to recheck it. Not that big of a deal when it's a radio show, as you can't seriously expect a guest to be monitoring DonBest as he gives out his analysis. I recall you giving out stale lines on You Can Bet on It and explaining that the line had moved while you were doing the show and "live radio is tough," so you were mostly given a pass for it.

loser as well

we were drawing dead after the 1st half

Fezzwick also played the 2h under for 2u which lost by a couple points. He'll probably be complaining later about what a bad beat he took.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

This thread has all sorts of excitement in it.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

:boxers:

J

joeybagadonuts

Tuck vs JK round 2 once Tuck returns from the UNLV game.

:pop:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Tuck vs JK round 2 once Tuck returns from the UNLV game.

:pop:

Here's hoping I eeked out a 10-9 score in round one.

I'm saving my big punch for later in the fight.

:btj:

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

It sounded good then instead of saying you were single handly bringing down the site with no offshore knowledge and working 3 hours a day for a healthy salary while Kinger and myself worked 5X as much as you for way less?

You're way off on this one Patrick, I'm resigning to spend more time with my family. That's it!! I have no idea why you think there's more to the story!!?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

McIrish bringing the quoting heat!!!!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

You need a course in reading comprehension, Tuck.

I was simply interested in hearing VD's input on the man he hired for EOG.

What did VD have to do with what we had going? Clearly the statement was agenda driven or else his name would have never been mentioned. Back peddle all you want to say you didn't toss him under the bus, but clearly nothing that's said to you in held in confidence by the looks of things, what a pal :shoot:

J

joeybagadonuts

JK,

Why did you bring up VD?

railbird

EOG Master

bad hire begat another bad hire. I like the Jack Stewart hire whoever made that.

Scratch

EOG Veteran

Well then maybe you shouldn't spout off about shit you don't even know about.

WTF does it matter? This site is full of cock gobbling losers from Railbird to Fezz and including JK who can't pick the winner of a one horse race lately. Last couple of months this site has really fallen apart.

Salavadeche

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Now we have Dell Dude in here. What a weird thread.

dogball

EOG Master

Pre tourney excitement ?

This is why its never good to get personal with people on forums.

But always nice to see fezzik as consitant as usual. But the guy has a knack of havng his htreads that could be burials end up being fights bewteen other posters.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I consider JK and Tuck good people....

Business decisions sometimes interfere with what is the truth....

Fezzik's a pro and two time winner of the Hilton contest. A lot of jealousy in this thread.

Tuck kissed some ass while working at EOG. Not nearly as much as some of the others, but he did pucker up.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

While working here, Tucker was definitely more manageable (as employees should be), but he wasn't a kiss-ass.

The Tucker now is the same Tucker he was before becoming an employee.

Now that he's no longer an employee- he's gone back to his no-holds-barred style.

Not that complicated.

J

joeybagadonuts

Fezzik's a pro and two time winner of the Hilton contest. A lot of jealousy in this thread.

:LMAO

He also hasn't had a winning season since about 2004

J

joeybagadonuts

While working here, Tucker was definitely more manageable (as employees should be) but he wasn't a kiss-ass.

The Tucker now is the same Tucker he was before becoming an employee.

Now that he's no longer an employee- he's gone back to his no-holds-barred style.

Not that complicated.

Well said.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Tuck kissed some ass while working at EOG. Not nearly as much as some of the others, but he did pucker up.

With the sound of money you instantly get a set of balls on your chin. You might be the worst in "forumville" when it comes to mooching for a job or a free hand out. What an oxymoron you spouting anything about anyone kissing ass.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

bad hire begat another bad hire. I like the Jack Stewart hire whoever made that.

Of course you do you scamming, stiffing, begging worthless piece of shit scumbag tout, you had no chance at any free money while I was here.

J

joeybagadonuts

Bury these fukkks Tuck!!!

:btj:

With the sound of money you instantly get a set of balls on your chin. You might be the worst in "forumville" when it comes to mooching for a job or a free hand out. What an oxymoron you spouting anything about anyone kissing ass.
Only two guys in forumville didn't kiss ass for a job at EOG. One was JMan and the other wasn't you.

Show me some posts of your tough guy act while getting paid by EOG and I'll show you ten where you were on your knees.

Tuckman is a good poster. It's just that he was a different poster. When he had one leg out the door at EOG he started bashing an EOG book. Coincidence?